Bettinardi Putter Thread

I had a pretty good round with the Betti on Sunday. I'm starting to gain a little more confidence with it, and I will continue to build on that over the next month. Each time I get out with it gets a little better but I'm definitely still not where I was with my previous putter yet. It is amazing even though both putters have the same neck that the weight balance can completely throw you off. I had to change my stroke up just a wee bit for the Betti because if I tried the same stroke as my previous putter I just wasn't making good contact with the ball every time. Once I changed the stroke up a little bit then it started getting a little better. Just have to continue to work on that and we should be good. The one-putts are getting more frequent!

Another sub 30 putt round with my Betti yesterday evening...I have tons of confidence with this thing in my hands.

I played 36 in the heat today and I must admit I did not roll it very well. If I made all of the lip outs, including Two 3putts with back to back lips, I would have shot 74-75. I made absolutely nothing! I really couldn't believe it how nothing would drop.

My miss with this putter is a push, and I am working on correcting it. Tough day.

Been gaming one of the original 54 protos for over a year now. Custom program came up and Nick reached out.

Just picked up a black box from the post office... :)

Business side...

Custom side (first two custom engraved 54's)...

Matches my ball marker, custom Delilah headcover(s) and a special bag tag from Venson.

Sorry the are sideways?

Jimmy! FREAKING love the Ball Watch! I have almost the same one dude.

Oh yeah, that Betti is slightly awesome as well! The BB-54 is my favorite looking Betti putter.

very nice jimmy.... love the bag tag

Been gaming one of the original 54 protos for over a year now. Custom program came up and Nick reached out.

Where'd you find the custom program that is a sick looking putter

Great looking putters JimmyG.

uze7ahe6.jpg
Should I buy it now it has a couple minor dings and a little mess ups on the paint fill but it's listed new or should I order it from betti and how long would it take

Just saw that new flat stick Jimmy- She's real pretty!
Flow- I'd wait for another if you're paying msrp. If you can swing a deal and it's a gamer then I don't mind minor flaws.

Just saw that new flat stick Jimmy- She's real pretty!
Flow- I'd wait for another if you're paying msrp. If you can swing a deal and it's a gamer then I don't mind minor flaws.

This! I'd only buy it if it were a much better deal. If not, I'd order.

Horrible round with the putter today. Problem is I still stroke the ball like my Odyssey but because of the softness of the face I end up way short and it results in too many 3 putts. I can't find a stroke that consistently hits the ball square on the face. I can pull my Odyssey out and hit it square time after time after time, but the weighting of this is just so different. I am trying to put time in on the greens but so far I haven't see much improvement. Today was great practice for MB because the greens were very fast, which I normally love.

This! I'd only buy it if it were a much better deal. If not, I'd order.

I Definitley would have bought it if it were discounted but it was out of plastic and supposed to be new so ill order it online.

I Definitley would have bought it if it were discounted but it was out of plastic and supposed to be new so ill order it online.

Like you said. If you are buying this nice of a putter, especially for full price, it needs to be pristine.

Yep, I agree, if you are gonna spend that much on a flatstick get it brand spankin new.

Would the SS15 work for someone who has a slight arc? I tried it the other day and I would sink 5 10 footers in a row but then miss 5 I love the look and feel

Well im not a Betti owner but I saw this on FB and figured id share if anyone hasnt seen. Its supposed to be a Tiger Trout Prototype BB54. I think it looks pretty sweet.

sapu4a5a.jpg

Back