Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to change my wedge setup next time I buy wedges. Going to go from my 45* into a 52* and a 58*. I think I'll like that combo.

I'm going to change my wedge setup next time I buy wedges. Going to go from my 45* into a 52* and a 58*. I think I'll like that combo.

First dibs on the SCORs when you do... :alien:

Ive been pondering a Stage 2 3hybrid to replace my superlaunch

I've liked it. Thing does carry some distance with it.

Staff bags are awesome.

I literally dream about the Callaway US Open Staff bag. I have never seen a bag as good looking as it.. It makes me drool

I saw Zenger's this past weekend. I licked it when he wasn't looking.

Looking into getting an Xhot pro with the xhot standard shaft. So far great customer service about it.

I dont not blame you for a second.... How did it taste? Like freedom?

It was salty and sweet. Spicy but savory. Dry and moist. It tasted like perfection.

ny8y7e7y.jpg

Definitely want to get in on these!

Anyone pondering a Stage 2 3-HL fairway wood? If so, send me a message because my love affair with that club is quickly coming to an end. If I didn't have a Bridgestone J40 4 wood coming soon, I'd be hitting every fairway wood out there to one for my bag.

Well hello there. What have we here...

Anyone pondering a Stage 2 3-HL fairway wood? If so, send me a message because my love affair with that club is quickly coming to an end. If I didn't have a Bridgestone J40 4 wood coming soon, I'd be hitting every fairway wood out there to one for my bag.

Hmmm....

Ok I know nothing about these new Fuji shafts, but I want the neon yellow just because

Cobra Trusty Rusty wedges. I have Ping G5's that have seen better days. Anyone have experience with the new trusty's? RBG has a three wedge set for $199 (which will inevitably be on and off sale) Thoughts?

Callaway X Forged with PXis or Cobra Amp Cell Pros with KBS Tours? Decisions decisions...

You know me dude. I'm addicted to shiny things. Its terrible. Hahaha

I assume it's a shiny thing that you use on the greens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back