The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be a bit excited right about now fellas. It's practical info ever have to get somewhere fast?

Dude, I'm crazy excited for you. Enjoy it.

Seems like a good idea. It is practical because it's made by Germans. And Germans are practical.

Seems like a good idea. It is practical because it's made by Germans. And Germans are practical.

As a history teacher, I could go SO many ways with this, but I shan't. I shan't. :alien:

As a history teacher, I could go SO many ways with this, but I shan't. I shan't. :alien:

didn't think about it that way

Jesse, great decision! That car is awesome, enjoy every moment.

Just a question, did you keep the truck for the winter?

What have I done?!?!
y9uva5y2.jpg

Beautiful!!! 135 i?

Looks like an M3 to me too.

Nice car! You should let me drive it! We could take it over some cool jumps! It will be awesome!

I heard the dogs barking outside so I went to see what was going on. Tara was at the top of the steps on the deck and wouldn't let Charlie come up!

Flipping through the channels and I saw a promo for a concert that included Hanson. Immediately had two thoughts.

1) Wow, Hanson is still around

2) The hot girl from Hanson got pretty butch*

(*Yes, I know. That's the joke.)

Nice ride jj

You guys are funny. Yes there is front end damage ATLoser. And yes it is a 2003 E46 M3

It's kind of fast, just took it for a little spin around the town with Erin; she approves.

Thanks again gents, you could say I am pretty pumped right now.

Jesse, great decision! That car is awesome, enjoy every moment.

Just a question, did you keep the truck for the winter?

Still have it, but it won't be around for too long.. This winter will be interesting

Jesse! You made it happen! Congrats bro!

You guys are funny. Yes there is front end damage ATLoser. And yes it is a 2003 E46 M3

It's kind of fast, just took it for a little spin around the town with Erin; she approves.

Thanks again gents, you could say I am pretty pumped right now.

That reminds me. You need to keep that car locked up, JJ

I owe Nola my life. Wouldn't of even had a prayer getting it if it wasn't for his help! Call him if anyone ever wants a BMW.

ATL, good call going to bed now

Old gray's ultimate woodshed

6ubuvehy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back