Contest - Callaway 2013 US Open Staff Bag - Third & Final Chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the look of this bag. Very patriotic with the red, white and blue, along with the stars. It would be an honor to use a bag like this to represent the USA and Callaway golf. Thanks for the opportunity!

I love everything about this bag. From the way the red, white and blue colors are used to the placement of the stars. Awesome looking bag that everyone will want to win.

@Just_hacking

Last edited:
I want to win this special edition bag becasue it's from a great American Company that honored our National Open Championship. What a great combination.

@CAA_Beat

I would like this to show off my USA Pride, Callaway fan-ness, and when people ask about it I can tell people about Paradise.

@casey-woodard

I want to win this staff bag because it is simply beautiful and would be perfect as my first one.
@mkoberling

Awesome! I want this staff bag because I should at least look like I know what I'm doing out there, and I love "murica.

@tbonafide

What a gorgeous bag. I've said it since the first time I've seen this thing, just a pure beauty! Nothing beats the U.S of A. and this bag embodies everything that is great about the red/white/blue color scheme!

I want to win this bag because it looks freaking sweet! My Callaway clubs would look real good in this thing and I would make sure to show this beauty off at the range, in the course and just wherever else I might want!

@sparksjr32

As I've mentioned before this bag has just the right amount of each color. It is such a beautiful bag that can't see anybody not wanting to have this bag.

@ThaShu59

Why do I like the look of this bag? It's PATRIOTIC, BABY!

Holy crap a THIRD one?! If you don't like this bag there is just something unamerican about you!

I want to win this bag because it is BA! I need a new bag and this one is so good looking.

I would love to own it because USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA!!!

@toad462

It matches my set perfectly!

I would love to win this awesome staff bag. I have never owned a staff bag and this would be a nice one to own. I would definitely game this bag every round I play.

@captdru13

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Love the red, white and blue.

@SteinthorSig

i love #merica and i love @callawaygolf how can you not love them combined into a beautiful baby staff bag?

@buckjob27

I like the look of this bag because it has that look of American pride. It would be awesome to have this bag when I go to my military golf tournaments.

I love the look of the staff bag because of the USA color scheme.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I want to win this staff bag because it is legitimately the best looking staff bag ever.

I love the way the colors blend together and how sharp it looks. I think it would look even more fantastic with my clubs hanging out the top of it.

@Mward2002 twitter handle

I like the patriotic look to it with the red/white/blue and the prominent star... USA!USA!USA!

I've never had a staff bad before. Very intrigued in possibly getting one! This would be a great one to have!

Twitter: @rjg831

Last edited:
I like the red, white, and blue. I like me some 'MURICA!

Would love this bag. You gave away my other 2, so this one has to be mine.

Oh the third time has to be a charm, for someone at least. I still love the looks of this bag and after getting a chance to do see it in person....oh my. Just makes me want it that much more! Such amazing attention to details and the craftsmanship is second to none. I would love to add this bag as my first ever staffer and enjoy it each day as I walk by it and admire it.

I love the bag. Love Callaway and Love me some THP!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back