Red Vines or Twizzlers

Red Vines or Twizzlers

• Total voters

Diane

Reaction score
Which do you prefer - Red Vines or Twizzlers? I have no idea why I'm so hungry tonight.

I'm all about the Twizzler. I can eat them until I get sick. I always buy them when I go to the movies, along with a tub of popcorn and a bladder buster sized Diet Coke. :D

Neither, I dont like licorice.

Twizzlers are strawberry, not licorice (yuck)

Twizzlers. What the heck are red vines?

Red Vines

RedVines.jpg

Now Jelly Bellys are a different matter.

Jelly beans aren't my favorite, but Jelly Bellys are fun because they have the recipes for different flavor combos when you put them in your mouth together.

Jelly beans aren't my favorite, but Jelly Bellys are fun because they have the recipes for different flavor combos when you put them in your mouth together.
What's really fun is grabbing either two or three of them without seeing what they are and popping them in your mouth. Sour Apple-Coffee is interesting...

What's really fun is grabbing either two or three of them without seeing what they are and popping them in your mouth. Sour Apple-Coffee is interesting...

I'm not that adventurous. I prefer to know what I'm getting.

Spoiler

You guys have made me crazy choosing my words carefully now. :banghead:

Neither for me as well.

neither are that good. The texture is something that I would think was created from a petroleum product. I like skittles. :D

neither are that good. The texture is something that I would think was created from a petroleum product. I like skittles. :D

Skittles are good. Starbursts too.

I do like Skittles. Sour Skittles. Starbursts are OK in a pinch.

It depends on which one I am hungry for, I like them both and get cravings for both.

Starbursts make me feel like I'm chewing wax. Laffy Taffy is better.

They make tropical and sour Starbursts. Harder to find, but good.

Still, I'll take a cinnamon roll, cheese danish, doughnut, etc. over any "candy".

I have been craving a Krispy Kreme Chocolate glazed for several days now. Not sure why.

Starbursts are off the hook excellent. I was thinking of them but couldn't remember what they were called....another senior moment...

As much as I like most candy - chocolate rules.

As much as I like most candy - chocolate rules.

My whole life, hands down, Reese's Peanut butter cup always worked for me.

I have been craving a Krispy Kreme Chocolate glazed for several days now. Not sure why.

Because that is the best doughnut EVER! Especially if you get it coming off the line and it's still warm! I like the regular glazed more, but the chocolate glazed is awesome too.

My whole life, hands down, Reese's Peanut butter cup always worked for me.

I eat all the chocolate off first then eat the peanut butter last.

Red Vines by far....
I cant quite put my finger on the taste, but it is unique and thus separates itself from the rest of the pack....

Back