The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you just packed up the car and are headed to Branson, I will make this same offer to you, include a Shandy glass, extend it to 15 minutes and make you suffer through the 18 holes playing with me.

Something that I've never said before in my life (and will likely never say again) -- I really wish that I was going to Branson, MO this weekend.

I'll just knock back a few Shandy's while scoping out the course for the ATL Invitational.

At last glance Chad Collins in the Web.com Utah open was 11 under through 12 holes.

At last glance Chad Collins in the Web.com Utah open was 11 under through 12 holes.

11 thru 14. I saw 16 and thought that was what hole he was on.

Par 71 layout.

He's like 16 under in his last 24 or 25 holes..

There should be a thread made on this maybe? Like a spoiler thread or something?

There should be a thread made on this maybe? Like a spoiler thread or something?

Maybe just a 59 watch thread with Spoilers in general to cover all 59's..

After a long day this sure hits the spot!
eqa3udus.jpg

Date night. We are at kmart. On the bright side I'm making everyone uncomfortable by playing George Michael on my Internet phone.

Date night. We are at kmart. On the bright side I'm making everyone uncomfortable by playing George Michael on my Internet phone.

We used to go to WalMart and McDonald's for our date nights!

Now our date time is Mondays on the golf course. Just the two of us!

First time in a pool hall in over 6 months. Buddy called me that a traveler was spouting a big game and no local players could respond. I knew I'd be destroyed, but pride sucks sometimes, I went. Ran the first table, won #2, won #3 and ran #7 #8, won #10 #11 and took the money on #14. Ball count sucked, but 6 months off a table and take a road player, I'm good with it. 3 table run's, one break and run.

That's awesome, duey.

I miss 3i flop shot fri's...Topgolf rules.

Yes it does Srxman.

Kmart on a Friday night, Hawk you sure do know how to treat a lady. You will be lucky to make it back to house before she..... Well you know.

Just a detour! Now a quick tour of the QC brew pubs.

Such a lady's man.... On another note,we need to play golf!

Just a detour! Now a quick tour of the QC brew pubs.

Taste tester anonymous, tell them what you think buddy.

You couldn't take your lady somewhere nice like Target? Not dressed up enough?

Yeah I'm with ATL, Target is much more of a date night place..

I hate how in war movies when civilians shoot guns (when they aren't expected to) they all shoot them like they don't have a clue what they are doing.

#Rookies... #HipFiring

I hate how in war movies when civilians shoot guns (when they aren't expected to) they all shoot them like they don't have a club what they are doing.

#Rookies... #HipFiring

My movies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back