SeeMore Putters Thread

Pondering a mFGP2 CS. Pondering it hardcore right now.

Only thing is, I love my betti at 360g right now. Love the way that it feels with my stroke. the mFGP2 sits at 350 right now. Some weight could fix that, but I definitely want to roll one, soon....

Only thing is, I love my betti at 360g right now. Love the way that it feels with my stroke. Some weight could fix that, but I definitely want to roll one, soon....

I might be able to accommodate you next Tuesday my friend..

My favorite headshape of all time. I love that design.

I knew I liked you, I just love the way a mid mallet sets up. I am very comfortable with it.

Agreed Jman. The mFGP2 is a great head shape and one of my favorites.

Question for the SS users (I have the 2.0 Slim)...was there a bit of a learning curve or did you take to it right away. I have put in a few hours at home and at an indoor green and it feels just ok to me right now.

I think the stock grip that came with my putter might be too big, looking for a slim alternative. Any suggestions? (No Superstroke!)

I have red Golf Pride Tour Traditions on both of my SeeMores. Good feeling, good shape standard sized grip in my opinion. Also, the red grip looks awesome with my black gunmetals! I also really like the size and shape of the Pure putter grips.

This one was added to the collection today.

All 39" of awesomeness...

yqe8u7yz.jpg

gare6upu.jpg

I am rolling my m8 like a champ. I really like how it sets up and I feel like a get a very true and consistant roll each time.

I am rolling my m8 like a champ. I really like how it sets up and I feel like a get a very true and consistant roll each time.

Nice dude! The m8 is a cool head shape. I tend to agree with the M series overall as well regarding the true roll.

Nice dude! The m8 is a cool head shape. I tend to agree with the M series overall as well regarding the true roll.

And to think, the Z's roll BETTER.

Love it.

I am excited, as my m5 is my first M Series.

That fact legitimately shocks me.

This fact, for some reason, does not. Can't wait to roll another.
Lol.

I was actually wrong, it's #2.

And to think, the Z's roll BETTER.

Love it.

This makes me crazy. I have tried so hard not to think about the Z series and purposely avoided buying one until after the Morgan Cup was over for fear I would want to cheat on the m8.

This makes me crazy. I have tried so hard not to think about the Z series and purposely avoided buying one until after the Morgan Cup was over for fear I would want to cheat on the m8.

Review will be up soon I do believe :alien:

Subbed tonight for a friend in a league at what may have been the worst course I have ever played on. Hate saying that especially because it was free, but they aren't staying there next year so I don't feel too bad.

Course was rock hard and by the 4th hole was trying to land the ball 5-10 yards in front of green to get it to stick. Actually had a PW land and bounce 5 feet in the air.

But the highlight was my SeeMore. I actually had 4 one putts in the 9 holes and was inches close to making that 6 or 7. The putter rolled phenomenally and I loved the feel.

By the end of the round, the two guys were playing were writing down the name - SeeMore and were going home to check it out. Love it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Way to spread the word Aaron!!!

It's amazing how much of an impact a SeeMore can have... "Oh weird, I can use this alignment aid? and it's not illegal?!"

Magic.

Way to spread the word Aaron!!!

It's amazing how much of an impact a SeeMore can have... "Oh weird, I can use this alignment aid? and it's not illegal?!"

Magic.

Amen to that. Amazing how such a little aid on a putter can make a difference. I should mention that the guys in the group were really interested in the alignment part.

But I didn't really have to spread the word - just let the SeeMore do the work. The Gospel according to SeeMore. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back