2013 Open Championship Contest & Thread Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Nice shot by Mahan from there.

This is why I absolutely love MAJ!!!!

@Keegan_Bradley: On range after my round Miguel a Jimenez walked past me with aviator sunglasses, cigar and bottle of wine. Maybe he is the coolest man alive

@Keegan_Bradley: On range after my round Miguel a Jimenez walked past me with aviator sunglasses, cigar and bottle of wine. Maybe he is the coolest man alive

Dude has not a care in the world. That's pretty darn cool

Good lord I love major threads on THP.

Thats awesome!!

He should be doing Dos Equis commercials

I don't always drink wine and smoke cigars, but when I do, it's at major championships. Stay thirsty my friends.

EDIT: barspin, we are sharing a brain right now, freaky!

I don't always drink wine and smoke cigars, but when I do, it's at major championships. Stay thirsty my friends.

I don't contend in major championships very often.. But when I do, I make sure I don't care that I'm in contention.

Good lord I love major threads on THP.

It will really blow up if a certain someone is in contention over the weekend!

Beauty by G-mac after a nice recovery by Tigger.

Want to see some more Kapur.

Want to see some more Kapur.

If his first name was Yom it would be hysterical. Im probably the only one that gets that joke.

Late to this party, but HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA Schwartzel looks stupid.

charl-smash-1.gif

charl-smash-0.gif

#RAAAAWR!!!

If his first name was Yom it would be hysterical. Im probably the only one that gets that joke.

No food for you!

that was a heck of a club throw though

Late to this party, but HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA Schwartzel looks stupid.

charl-smash-1.gif

charl-smash-0.gif

#RAAAAWR!!!

Is that covered under warranty by Nike?

under par in the afternoon is a good round of golf

Is that covered under warranty by Nike?

I wonder if he'll join THP and complain later that Nike didn't stand by him and its products. It was clearly done on a normal swing.

Great round for Tiger there, good start and he'll have calmer conditions in the morn. I live in Edinburgh nearby and I can tell you its roasting, dry heat wind. Easily 26-28C here. Us Scots not used to this weather, been like this for two weeks so the fairways totally baked, played yesterday and kept over clubbing

280 yard 6 irons...sounds like some guys on here

I wonder if he'll join THP and complain later that Nike didn't stand by him and its products. It was clearly done on a normal swing.

Exactly. Why should he have to pay for the repair just because he had a really bad over the top move?

Back