Random Photo of the Day

Here are some for today:
83415806.gif

That looks awesome.. Mostly insane, but awesome.

Roo_chew_zpsc46d13dd.gif

h334D9CFD

hC511F465

This is also from G Mac's Twitter a few days ago. This guy knows how to have fun at someone else's expense.

2uvuha6u.jpg

13+-+1

(Is there anybody that didn't sing that in their head?)

Adidas' new shoe... interesting
adidas-springblade-467x289.jpg

Wow and people talk about being concerned about cleaning grass from a speed slot. Those would be miserable to clean if you do any cross country running. One word fugly

e2uneqem.jpg

Thought this was odd, went outside my basements patio and found a plethora of toads. There are more inside the drain below the others. At least 24 total.

Thought this was odd, went outside my basements patio and found a plethora of toads. There are more inside the drain below the others. At least 24 total.

That's the first sign of the Zombie Apocalypse. Get out while you still can!

e2uneqem.jpg

Maybe I need to get my eyes checked again....all I could think when I saw this initially was "toads?? all I see is a bunch of rocks..."

Maybe I need to get my eyes checked again....all I could think when I saw this initially was "toads?? all I see is a bunch of rocks..."

I thought that too, don't worry.

I think they've made a home their personally. Nice, cold area to lay eggs.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-17636-1374166643-20.gif

My daughter eating ravioli. Or, ravioli eating my daughter. Depends on how you look at it.
e5u8yrys.jpg

That's the first sign of the Zombie Apocalypse. Get out while you still can!
Damn, a drain party and I wasn't invited?

h74071331

Bullfrog was supposed to pick you up. He never showed?
I guess he figured skipping out and going to the MC was a better deal. :act-up:

'Murica!!!

h4F6A379A

How would the visually impaired know this?

529832_4617825144111_965577531_n.jpg

Back