The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sucks FF. Hopefully its something simple.

Hope it all works out buddy

Thanks guys I'm sure it's a seal in a caliper, master cylinder or a break line.

Just glad I didn't really need the brakes when it blew.

I've been working so much finding the time is gonna be fun.

Ants. Where they heck do they come from?
2 weeks ago we came back from camping to a kitchen full of ants. Put traps/bait down, also sprayed like crazy for them.
2 nights ago, we thought they were gone, open up a lower cupboard in the kitchen to find they have moved there.

Last night I spent 2 hours laid out on the floor, removing the kickplates on the cabinets, cutting out the cabinet fronts to see if there was anything getting in. What do I find? 2 ants.... thats it... 2 ants. Another 45 minutes vacuuming, spraying, cleaning..... I am tired of Ants.

Ants. Where they heck do they come from?
2 weeks ago we came back from camping to a kitchen full of ants. Put traps/bait down, also sprayed like crazy for them.
2 nights ago, we thought they were gone, open up a lower cupboard in the kitchen to find they have moved there.

Last night I spent 2 hours laid out on the floor, removing the kickplates on the cabinets, cutting out the cabinet fronts to see if there was anything getting in. What do I find? 2 ants.... thats it... 2 ants. Another 45 minutes vacuuming, spraying, cleaning..... I am tired of Ants.

Has it been wet up there? We had some problems during late spring/early summer and had to spray pretty regularly. Now that it's dry they are nowhere to be seen.

My rant is no Hawk time this year. That makes me sad.

God that is bad. I didn't even think about it that way.

Taylor and I have tossed around a DM round.

My rant for the day is ALTERNATORS on cars, grrrr they go bad at the worst possible time.

Has it been wet up there? We had some problems during late spring/early summer and had to spray pretty regularly. Now that it's dry they are nowhere to be seen.

Perhaps you are onto something there Hawk,

We have never had ant issues before.... but oddly enough, we have had the most rain/storms here that I can remember this season.... (tornadoes, flooding, all sorts of stuff we would never usually get here in Manitoba)

Even last night it stormed for 30 minutes, 13 mm of rain.

I wish it was about 2.5 hours closer for me. Still, hmmmmmmm

What about an Omaha, NE round? That'd be closer for you (I think), and not too much further for Hawk.

Perhaps you are onto something there Hawk,

We have never had ant issues before.... but oddly enough, we have had the most rain/storms here that I can remember this season.... (tornadoes, flooding, all sorts of stuff we would never usually get here in Manitoba)

Even last night it stormed for 30 minutes, 13 mm of rain.

Don't quote me on this, but we had the house treated when we bought it and the guy said something about rain causing ant issues indoors.

Yep, that's when we have ant problems. When their homes get flooded out I guess. We were lucky this spring though, we didn't have any ants.

So my damn wedge is gone. Favorite club in the bag, too. I could do ANY shot with that stick. Even had a THP grip! Oh well. At least i wanted to get new wedges this year anyway..

Been in Kansas visiting my family/mother. Always nice to see her and always ready to get back on the road, lol. "You need a napkin under that", "You drive too fast", "You paid way too much for that", "Take your shoes off". Yes Mother.

Comcast, amirite? I guess they didn't like the promotional rate I was under contract for because they cancelled my account without warning (3 weeks after setting it up). Now the only promotional rate available is $20 more. Funny how that works.

Good news is I'm a free agent so will likely go with DirecTV. Still need a Comcast acct for Internet, so it ends up costing the same. After an hour on the phone with their inept customer service, I'm just done.

No TV until Monday. during the Open. Sucks.

Comcast, amirite? I guess they didn't like the promotional rate I was under contract for because they cancelled my account without warning (3 weeks after setting it up). Now the only promotional rate available is $20 more. Funny how that works.

Good news is I'm a free agent so will likely go with DirecTV. Still need a Comcast acct for Internet, so it ends up costing the same. After an hour on the phone with their inept customer service, I'm just done.

DirecTV isn't gonna treat you any better. I don't support Comcast, but the two worst hosings I've ever gotten came at the hands of 1. Verizon and 2. DirecTV.

My golf game has just disappeared the last 3 weeks or so.

I got my new driver and played lights out for 4-5 rounds with it and now I've lost everything. My alignment has been way off, my tempo sucks and my putting is just terrible.

I don't even have fun for the first 9 holes and then things turn around once I don't care and my round is shot.

I just don't know what happened. I'm not comfortable over anything.

DirecTV isn't gonna treat you any better. I don't support Comcast, but the two worst hosings I've ever gotten came at the hands of 1. Verizon and 2. DirecTV.

Well the bar is pretty low at this point. Got screwed by Verizon (wireless, not TV) before, too.

First time ive posted here.

Opened up my right arm while working. Now sitting and waiting to see a doctor.

Lame Ben. Hope you heal up quick sir.

Dang, Ben, hope things get better quickly.

Damn Ben, that sucks. Here is to getting it fixed up right away.

Normally i wouldnt go to the hospital, but because of what i do i know the cut would just reopen every couple of minutes.

I usually heal pretty quickly thankfully. And I broke my rule of no getting hurt on Fridays!!

I'm a big DTV fan. Enjoy it.

Rope hooked with my HTC One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back