Glorious Staff Bags

As much as I love the staff bags and I especially like the Puma one....I am begging you soxy please don't encourage him :pray:

As much as I love the staff bags and I especially like the Puma one....I am begging you soxy please don't encourage him :pray:

I understand, but they are so pretty!!!

puma-golf-bag2-L.jpg

I do like the red, but am still sticking to the white as my favorite. Looking back at the pics from the Puma Booth, I like everything they had out this year!

The black and white weekender we gave away was a fun contest that would match well with that staff bag.

I had to laugh at this. Its like you have staff bags instead of...pictures? lol I love it! Im kinda partial to the Nike bag but your custom Nickent bag is cool too. Id rock that bag for sure. BUT... the Puma bad is baller! Ive NEVER seen anyone with a Puma bag at the course. Id love to have one of them!

If you saw our walls, you would realize we have both. Art is everywhere in the new house. However we went from 1600 sq feet to just about 2900 sq feet, so the staff bags serve a great need for furniture right now...hehe

Staff bags are actually pretty colorful and cool looking. Right? Or do I have issues too? lol

Staff bags are actually pretty colorful and cool looking. Right? Or do I have issues too? lol

You and I think alike my friend.
:bulgy-eyes:

So we got an addition to our furniture yesterday and the room is pretty official. Here are a few pictures....

711331355_DzQEK-L.jpg

711331309_SWnVM-L.jpg

711331467_X6KTR-L.jpg

711331388_93bzT-L.jpg

711333711_UncM6-L.jpg

711333646_8TGHy-L.jpg

Havent seen a PUMA bag I like, Know any good links?

Havent seen a PUMA bag I like, Know any good links?

Ask Soxy - she's lusting after the white one. There are photos around here someplace.

The shoes look sweet!!!!

What's the coffee table doing in there?

It is an extra table that we do not have a spot for and until we get rid of it, it has to stay...hehe

It is an extra table that we do not have a spot for and until we get rid of it, it has to stay...hehe

I suspected it wasn't the addition to your furniture mentioned above. :act-up:

I suspected it wasn't the addition to your furniture mentioned above. :act-up:

definitely not. I am having a hard time finding a place to put it. That does not go with any of our decor, it's a bit too 'traditional' for our tastes, but it's a family piece so we feel bad getting rid of it. We have a small mud room I guess you could call it and I am thinking about just putting it there.

Nice bags indeed, however, i couldn't stop looking at your floors. Nice Tile job for sure......i am a big "do-it-yourselfer"

Have you ever given any thought to making some some smaller, individual shelves and attaching them to wall to put some of the bags on?

Back