What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just won a bid on ebay for an ATV wedge, 54* for $16.29 in very good condition from Golfetail. Only down side is shipping is $14.99, almost as much as the club. :smile:

Just won a bid on ebay for an ATV wedge, 54* for $16.29 in very good condition from Golfetail. Only down side is shipping is $14.99, almost as much as the club. :smile:

I think you might still come on top of that one.

Bought a Xhot approach wedge to replace my Razr X AW that snapped on me today. I think I would have had to send it to callaway to reshaft. With the coupon it was about 50 bucks for a new one.

The only thing impressive was the pricing, the packaging was terrible. Tells a lot about the company.
The packaging for mine was great.

in the meantime I got an offer for new Lethals for like $33...I may overtake your ball purchasing title yet:)

Bought 8 + 3 wedge TT DG S300 shafts with new golf pride grips for $50.

Good deal?

Blue cobra amp cell driver.

I didn't buy, but I came very close to buying a Sun Mountain C-130 cart bag. Had the wife's permission and everything. Somehow, my brains smart side of "you have a bag, you don't actually need it" won over the "oh sweet! new bag!" side of my brain.

~Rock

Went to this new golf shop in town and was combing through there used stuff. Found and r11 3 wood in almost new condition for only $100. That already seemed like a decent enough deal. I pullout the club to give it a closer inspection. It had a Matrix ozic x-con 7 x-axis shaft on it!! The shaft alone was worth it for me and I think I got a really good deal. Swing it on the launch monitor he has there and had a consistant 102 club head speed with it and nice little baby draw. Love finding diamonds in the rough.

Finally found a Cadet Large glove (almost impossible to find for LH golfers).

Dozen Srixon Q-Star 2013's

Just scooped a set of KBS C-taper xstiff shafts off ebay. Hoping they'll play like my PX 6.5's but with less spin and better feel. My 4th set of iron shafts this year, if they don't work i guess its me? lol

Didn't buy today, but they just showed up today!
44585_626531140704384_956476876_n.jpg
45728_626529990704499_818974569_n.jpg

Posted pictures in the SeeMore thread :D

Purchased Callaway 3 Deep 13* and MC2 56* Wedge, traded in my stage 2 3 wood since I only use of the tee box. The 3 deep will probably become my go-to off the tee, so will probably replace my driver and add maybe a 4 wood.

Finally got my hands on a Callaway 3 Deep 14.5*! Was hitting it great in the simulator at Golf Galaxy so I decided to pull the trigger. Just got back from the range with it and oh boy is it long.

2 dozen personalized Cally Chrome+ balls from RockBottom. Only a few left and personalization is free!

Callaway is invading my golf bag! Just made my 2nd purchase with the stackable discount codes at shop.callawaygolf.com. (25% off anything, plus free ground shipping - still active, see the coupons thread)

Added another driver to the mix (X Hot Pro), X Hot Range Finder, and a couple of hats.

Cobra Amp Cell Blue Driver and a dozen Bridgestone Lady Precepts. Had a GP Tour wrap put on the driver for free also. Blue of
Course.

SuperStroke UltraSlim, dozen Chrome+, Nike glove... had to use a "spend $50, get $20 off" coupon :)

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Picked up some Lunar Controls tonight as well. My haul for the day:

edyqeveb.jpg

Great haul Dev!

Didn't buy it today, but my Cobra AMP Cell 4/5 hybrid arrived today. My RIP Phenom hybrid shaft was here also..... Tomorrow it's off to Golfsmith to put if together and ready for my Thursday afternoon round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back