The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made myself a cup of coffee, wasn't paying attention and grabbed the unlabeled black tin that has salt in it and not sugar. 2 teaspoons later...

That explains why are always so salty.

Send it my way Ward.

Serves you right pumpkin boy. That's an abomination to start with.

Might be one of the worst tasting things I've ever drank. Tried to filter it out but it was too late. Freakin waste of pumpkin flavored coffee

Lies. You love drinking salty flavored things....

Spam emails. I sent a mean spirited message to a place last night after a few cold ones.

Bad thing about this is you just confirmed to them that you have a good email . . .

Serves you right pumpkin boy. That's an abomination to start with.

It's not a go to, but it was better than the unknown coffee in another tin for who knows how long. Could have been decaf for all I know.

It's not a go to, but it was better than the unknown coffee in another tin for who knows how long. Could have been decaf for all I know.

Dude, stick to your guns. Pumpkin flavored anything is delicious!

Bad thing about this is you just confirmed to them that you have a good email . . .

Actually, the domain was hijacked. I just got done talking to a guy and it's actually just a motorcycle shop and he gets the same emails. Only reason I contacted them was a little cyber snooping, so I went right to the source rather than replying to the actual emails. He thought my email address meant something other than golf haha. He was a little scared!

Dude, stick to your guns. Pumpkin flavored anything is delicious!

It's like when pumpkin beers start coming out. 9/10 are atrocious. 1/10 are tolerable for only that one, and then not again until next year.

It's like when pumpkin beers start coming out. 9/10 are atrocious. 1/10 are tolerable for only that one, and then not again until next year.

Yes. But pumpkin cheesecake... Or pumpkin pie. I'm drooling as I type.
Of course I'm biased. My grandpa was the biggest pumpkin farmer in the Southeast for a long time.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

1. Click "Reply to thread" button
2. Type up two paragraph post
3. See #1
4. Everything I typed is gone
5. Ask myself why I always do that and remind myself to click "post quick reply"

Seriously I do this once a day

1. Click "Reply to thread" button
2. Type up two paragraph post
3. See #1
4. Everything I typed is gone
5. Ask myself why I always do that and remind myself to click "post quick reply"

Seriously I do this once a day

lol ur still a newb...sort of

no need for the 2 paragraphs on how awesome I am though, you can easily just tell me via text next time

People did that all the time (by people, I mean ME) when the forum software was upgraded to v4. There might even be a thread or two in the tech section on this. You'll get used to it.

I still do it every so often, and always after a lot of typing!

lol ur still a newb...sort of

no need for the 2 paragraphs on how awesome I am though, you can easily just tell me via text next time

Only one of them was about how awesome you are. The other was about the goofy looks you always have on your face.

Yes. But pumpkin cheesecake... Or pumpkin pie. I'm drooling as I type.
Of course I'm biased. My grandpa was the biggest pumpkin farmer in the Southeast for a long time.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Desserts don't count. Those are always good.

Only one of them was about how awesome you are. The other was about the goofy looks you always have on your face.

goofy? I like to think of them as "trivial"

Caption contest time assuming its okay with Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back