Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear about the injury Jeff, hope he is back to his normal self soon.

Maybe he does not like the haircut Jman?

I find it hard to keep myself out of this thread. So many cute pets. Here's another of our little girl
e8ajy5ab.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375299760.352894.jpg

u5ehure6.jpg

Here's our dog (i.e. my wife's baby). She's 12 1/2.

DSC00012.jpg

Just found this gem

I find it hard to keep myself out of this thread. So many cute pets. Here's another of our little girl
e8ajy5ab.jpg

Great pic! I'm with you on this thread, I don't post often here, but love coming to this thread.

Love seeing all of these pictures...get's me through the day when I need it, we put both of ours down last summer.

Dan

Love seeing all of these pictures...get's me through the day when I need it, we put both of ours down last summer.

Dan

Sorry to hear that Dan! Our dog (like a lot of others on here) is like family so I know exactly how you feel. Glad we can put a smile on your face. Our dog Lucille or goober lol would lick your face and say stay strong buddy.
yqeqevan.jpg

The boys have situated themselves in their Sunday golf watching lap.

Love these two. Even the pug, even though I'm still pretty certain he's a spy.

dogs_zps4f71471f.jpg

I love cockers, just beautiful and funny with those floppy ear's. We had one years ago, part cocker/lab mix.

I love cockers, just beautiful and funny with those floppy ear's. We had one years ago, part cocker/lab mix.

He's my buddy. So goofy/dense/not-all-that-bright, but the dude can play ball like no other. I'd be lost without that one.

Here is our black bear (Maci) and grizzly bear (Hugo):

IMG_1674.jpg

And here is little man (Charlie) that keeps us entertained daily, included making impromptu beds out of dirty clothes:

IMG_1062.jpg

Sorry to hear that Dan! Our dog (like a lot of others on here) is like family so I know exactly how you feel. Glad we can put a smile on your face. Our dog Lucille or goober lol would lick your face and say stay strong buddy.
yqeqevan.jpg

Thanks buddy!!!! Looks just like my pup, he was a 9/11/01 pup, this really put a smile on my face

Dan

20 minutes of sprinting after a tennis ball like a nut = tile floor + ceiling fan

9ezeru5u.jpg

Thanks buddy!!!! Looks just like my pup, he was a 9/11/01 pup, this really put a smile on my face

Dan

You bet dude! Anything to help.

Charlie and Tara on the bed waiting for their bedtime snack.

ge5uda9y.jpg

Here's Hogan
image_zps79a1798e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

My pup Lucy on the left and her BFF Hunny Pot on the right.

3y6ategu.jpg

I clearly need a dog.

Butter%20on%201-24-M.jpg

When she was a baby! Our Butter. Butter Butter Boo Boo Bear. The Buttress! Best Puggle ever!

Bentley (8 year old male Yorkie)

Morgan (6 year old male Yorkie)

Lucy likes beer. Woodchuck is her favorite.

ysa6ydyj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back