Status
Not open for further replies.
Has she tried a Summer Shandy? :D

Lucy likes beer. Woodchuck is her favorite.

ysa6ydyj.jpg

This is our 13 year old pug, Pugsley. She's getting up there in years, but is such a great girl, and important part of our family.

ahz5.jpg

969090_10153070074445417_2070026250_n.jpg

The photo is a couple of years old, but this is my Boston Terrier/Beagle mix, Delilah. A friend of mine was deploying, and his wife said she would keep his kids, but not his dogs. So we adopted Delilah, couldn't be happier, no matter how spastic she gets sometimes.

299388_654145560151_788158758_n.jpg

Last edited:
This is our 13 year old pug, Pugsley. She's getting up there in years, but is such a great girl, and important part of our family.

Go KU!

This is more of a video than a pic. Sorry, I don't know how to embed. Also, if you have not discovered wimp.com, it is great. Five quick videos a day and many are awesome

http://m.wimp.com/emotionalreaction/

J.

This is Paxton he is 2 years old now and likes to steal golf balls

Last edited:
That sucks Jeff but glad to hear he will be alright!

Somehow my Brittany spaniel was getting out of the cairn terriers smaller crate last night and split a nail from the nail bed and got blood all over the place.

Strange post MC pet issues!

Have you posted any pics of your Brittany Cookie? We had a Brittany mix - looked like one but 65 pounds & a long bushy tail! Best dog ever. Lost her too soon to cancer. Kids were crushed at the time.

Bentley (8 year old male Yorkie)

Morgan (6 year old male Yorkie)

This picture cracked me up - must be the Yorkie look. My wife and daughter came home a week ago Sunday with a 2 year old Yorkiepoo rescue to add to our growing dog family.

This isn't my dog, but took this photo when we were in Put-in-Bay (Lake Erie Islands) at Heinaman's winery. One of My favorite pictures (obviously)!

Talk about a well-trained dog. He 9she?) would allow strangers to pet her, but didn't respond with crazy tail-wagging. Acted like she was on duty (reminded me of a Buckinham Palace guard!) - guess she was.
IMG_0255_zps3474ae30.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0250_zpsb39e1e8f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0249_zps5d84d2a1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Plus - that car is so awesome!

My little punk. Just turned 6 months at the end of July.
1072345_10200454743314425_96754157_o.jpg

This picture cracked me up - must be the Yorkie look. My wife and daughter came home a week ago Sunday with a 2 year old Yorkiepoo rescue to add to our growing dog family.

Not sure which photo your specifically talking about, but the bottom one (Morgan) loves to smile when someone first gets home or he "gets in trouble."

Not sure which photo your specifically talking about, but the bottom one (Morgan) loves to smile when someone first gets home or he "gets in trouble."

Yep, it was the bottom one. The Yorkiepoo, my wife & daughter brought home, Leo, has that look all the time.

Got his hair did today (wouldn't look at the camera):

photo_zpsc46dbf52.jpg
Just saw this post. The combo of the picture and words are priceless!

My friend pug passed away today, she was my favorite :(

guta2ymu.jpg

Sorry to hear, Satch. I know it's tough.

Sorry to hear Satch. Stay strong

That sucks Satch, sorry to hear it.

Hate to hear that, Satch!!!

Tapatalk 2: The sequel is even better than the original.

Sorry to hear, sir. :'(

So sorry to hear Satch. I know words don't make it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back