Happy Birthday Papa Thainer21

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Thainer's dad!! It was great to talk with you at dinner on Saturday. Sorry I was so tired.

Didn't have the pleasure of meeting him, but wishing a happy birthday just the same!

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Peter....it was a pleasure meeting you last week!

Happy Birthday.

Thain's father is a really cool dude. Happy Birthday! Enjoy your day.

Happy Birthday T Papa!

Happy Birthday Peter!

Happy Birthday Thainer.

Happy Birthday Peter!

No problem for one of my THP brothers!

Thank you for all the birthday wishes. It was a pleasure meeting most of you last week, golfing with some. When I sat my bum behind the wheel in the car for my trip to MB, via Philadelphia, I never in my wildest dreams thought I would experience the camaraderie from so many then strangers, now friends. Its remarkable what JB and Golfergal have done with the website, assembling a fine group of people, from the volunteers to the golfers themselves. THP is more than a website, its a family, a brother and sisterhood, so much so it's surreal. As I said to Josh last weekend, the event was magical.

To all who made last weekend possible, kindly accept my gratitude and accolades, it was truly a experience of a lifetime for Thain and I, and look forward to seeing you all again in the future.

Thank you for all the birthday wishes. It was a pleasure meeting most of you last week, golfing with some. When I sat my bum behind the wheel in the car for my trip to MB, via Philadelphia, I never in my wildest dreams thought I would experience the camaraderie from so many then strangers, now friends. Its remarkable what JB and Golfergal have done with the website, assembling a fine group of people, from the volunteers to the golfers themselves. THP is more than a website, its a family, a brother and sisterhood, so much so it's surreal. As I said to Josh last weekend, the event was magical.

To all who made last weekend possible, kindly accept my gratitude and accolades, it was truly a experience of a lifetime for Thain and I, and look forward to seeing you all again in the future.

No problem Papa Peter! Anytime. It was our pleasure. You are one heck of a dude for a Canadian :laughing: and you raised a good young man!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

900x900px-LL-7ee9b366_gallery218251266643348.jpeg

Happy birthday, Thainer's dad.

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday

Happy Birthday! Great boy you raised.

I met and liked Thainer's Dad, very quiet but a very proud man. With good reason , happy birthday sir, great to have met you.

Happy birthday to Peter. What a great guy, sure is proud of his boy too. Good dudes Papa Thainer and Thainer.

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday Papa Thain!!

Back