The THP Bridgestone Championship - THP Invades Las Vegas

Looking that way, today is the last day of their "sale" too, I got my king room for like 50 after resort fee's last night.

Yeah, I'm going to lock ours down tonight to take advantage of that sale.

Looking that way, today is the last day of their "sale" too, I got my king room for like 50 after resort fee's last night.

What is this sale and who do I call?

Get it done man:

RIO SALE

EDIT: #jamesistoofast

Thursday and Sunday night booked at Rio. Now, to get our arses there.

Airfare is still a slight kick in the jimmy. Damn me, having to buy a new car.

That Masquerade suite looks like a good time.

Get ur book on suckas

I really can't wait.

Oh hey, we're booked!!! I think the flights are going to be fun with you characters. I'll bring the PSP!

Home run derby suckas

Anyone playing golf on Thursday anywhere?

If so, may book an early flight on Thursday, but won't have a place to put anything since check-in isn't until 4PM

If so, may book an early flight on Thursday, but won't have a place to put anything since check-in isn't until 4PM

That's kinda what I was thinking. If people were playing somewhere, I was going to come in early enough to play along.

I am looking at a filight out Sunday night just after midnight. Home by 8 on Monday. Anyone else doing a Kate Sunday flight?

Late not Kate

I am looking at a filight out Sunday night just after midnight. Home by 8 on Monday. Anyone else doing a Kate Sunday flight?

I know myself canadan and topdogg are doing the same

Nice. So maybe some carpooling options

I'm struggling with where to stay Sunday night--the Rio one more night, or at an airport hotel that would have a shuttle. I have an 8:30 am flight out on Monday morning. If I stay at the Rio, I'll have to check out on Sunday morning anyway and check back into a different room Sunday night. Anyone else work through those alternatives and/or find a decent deal at the airport?

I have an EARLY flight Monday. 6:30am!!!! I'll be sleeping the whole way home. Hope someone else will be leaving that early....

Just booked my hotel for Thursday and Sunday nights. Not sure about flights yet, but at least I have a bed to fall into. Looks like $25 for a taxi both ways, but going to be an awesome birthday celebration weekend!!!

I have a Limo service I used on business. I'm going to hit them up for a THP discount. Need some flight info to see who & how many on Friday need a ride.

Everyone pretty much staying at the Rio Thursday and Sunday night?

Yep. Sunday.

Back