Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

#iwillgotoadfweventinaheartbeat.

J.

Had a blast today with Jeff, Mitch, and Colt. Great round.

Playing with cOLT again tomorrow. The temps will be above 50, so I won't spend the whole round feeling sorry for him again. He's bringing a bodyguard this time for some reason.

Playing my first round with a fellow THP member tomorrow. mightyquinn and I are playing at my home course. It promises to be a fun and adventurous round with the swing changes I'm implementing....... :bulgy-eyes:

Playing on Sunday with MO_Hacker and hopefully Texas Hacker at Painted.

I may have to change my name to Smallville Hacker.

Playing today with Buck and Mitch. I am getting a little spoiled. This is 3 weekends in a row. ATL next weekend makes 4 weeks in a row. I am having so much fun playing golf again.

We have 10 THP'rs playing together today in Ft. Worth. Going to be a good day.

Yesterday I played with moosejaa and what a great time we had,no pressure,fun golf. Sure to be many more rounds in the future!

Playing with cOLT again tomorrow. The temps will be above 50, so I won't spend the whole round feeling sorry for him again. He's bringing a bodyguard this time for some reason.

Colt is good people you guys will have a blast. Enjoy Mike

TPC Scottsdale Stadium Course with c0ncept today.

PX9qZBF.png

#jealous

Playing my first round with a fellow THP member tomorrow. mightyquinn and I are playing at my home course. It promises to be a fun and adventurous round with the swing changes I'm implementing....... :bulgy-eyes:

Good deal, mightyquinn is awesome, met him at the outing this year. :thumb:

Playing another round with OregonJack today and a newer THPr, bendalbey, is joining for the first time.

Last edited:

PX9qZBF.png

Great picture! I really enjoyed my round there a few years ago! Though I didn't play all that way having just got a pin taken out of my right hand ring finger about two weeks before that. Hopefully you get a good Forecaddie, mine was nice, but not so helpful. Look for Tiger's Rock on the left side of 13 just off the fairway. Have a great round!

Ask your Forecaddie, if he'll let you hit from the tips on 18. Seeing that tee shot from there was great, have to carry it a decent distance, but really shows what the Pro's see. Just aim to the left of the two bunkers on the left side of the fairway, closest to you from the tee box. Almost like you aiming just left of the little mountain range behind the white lights in the intersection of the course entrance. You'll be left with about 150 to the green from there.

I am rolling out in a few minutes, heading over to Santa Cruz to meet up with Rounders Rob and El Bandito to play Pasatiempo. Really psyched about this round. Obviously, there's the Pasatiempo element to get excited about, but this is also my first real round with active THPers. Be there in a few hours, boys!

PX9qZBF.png

Was a lot of fun man! Can't wait to tee it up in a few weeks before Vegas.

I miss playing with THPers!!! Playing with others just isn't the same!

Yesterdays round with OregonJack and bendalbey was good fun. Thanks for getting together again, Jack. And thanks to Ben for taking his maiden voyage of THP golf with us. Let's get out and do it again.

Last edited:
Back