What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday, I bought a set of Adams CB3s off of eBay. A Callaway Jaws 50* wedge to match my 58* MD2. Also, Puma Super Cell Fusions in White/Green. Finally, the new Scotty Cameron Headcover release for the PGA.

I gotta stop.

I have so much stuff that needs to go on eBay to offset some of this hurt. Scotty headcover is going straight up to resale. Taylormade R9 Iron set and either the Adams CB3s will be going back up or Ping i20s will be going up if the Adams stay. Callaway Jaws 50*, 54* and 58* in vintage. Also, Odyssey Versa #7 brand new in plastic, Ping Anser Milled #5....the list goes on...

Yesterday, I bought a set of Adams CB3s off of eBay. A Callaway Jaws 50* wedge to match my 58* MD2. Also, Puma Super Cell Fusions in White/Green. Finally, the new Scotty Cameron Headcover release for the PGA.

I gotta stop.

I have so much stuff that needs to go on eBay to offset some of this hurt. Scotty headcover is going straight up to resale. Taylormade R9 Iron set and either the Adams CB3s will be going back up or Ping i20s will be going up if the Adams stay. Callaway Jaws 50*, 54* and 58* in vintage. Also, Odyssey Versa #7 brand new in plastic, Ping Anser Milled #5....the list goes on...

Go ahead and put your i20's up for sale!

E5's 5 dozen.

Tappin' instead of Ballroom right now.

Had a new grip put on my hybo last night so all my clubs but wedges match. I was at the range anyway and was too lazy to do it myself.

Go ahead and put your i20's up for sale!

Looks like by your signature you are a fan. Little disappointed in myself that I bought the CB3s. I just bought the i20s 8 weeks ago! With that said, I get a lot of odd feedback from the i20s that have me least confident in my iron game since I've replaced my R9s.

Looks like by your signature you are a fan. Little disappointed in myself that I bought the CB3s. I just bought the i20s 8 weeks ago! With that said, I get a lot of odd feedback from the i20s that have me least confident in my iron game since I've replaced my R9s.

Just a bit of a fan. Absolutely love them. I look forward to your feedback cause I had considered the i20's as well along with my CB3's when I bought them.

I'd be interested in some i20's as well!

This came in today. My first staff bag. It looks even better in person.

u6asetyg.jpg

abeqagy4.jpg

nehyvuge.jpg

vy4asa5u.jpg

uqeqagyn.jpg

since i am a poor person who would rather spend golf money on green fees than new equipment i buy older stuff that is new to me. two weks ago i picked up a set of RAZR X tour irons. have 3 rounds on em now and man do i love those things. so today i pulled the trigger on a RAZR FIT driver. should be here by friday. cant wait to go tinker with it...

Dev, I love that bag!

Yeah, that bag is pretty dang sweet. A whole lot sexier than the Srixon glove I bought.

Nice bag Ricky!

Nice bag Dev - that front pocket is just crying out for some kind of detailing on there

Sharp looking Bridgestone bag Dev.

Sweet bag Dev.

My new putter arrived today
tary3ydy.jpg

Sexy lookin bag Dev. Seems like we're always saying that about the Bridgestone bags lol

Winn Dri Tacs to replace my Lampkins.... Looking forward to the softer grip

iPhone 5 Tappin

Sweet bag Dev.

My new putter arrived today
tary3ydy.jpg

You'll love it! Rolled mine for the first time today and had a PB 25 putts. Jumps off the face and the roll is so true

You'll love it! Rolled mine for the first time today and had a PB 25 putts. Jumps off the face and the roll is so true

Nice job, I'm still deciding what grip to change to if any at all.

Nice job, I'm still deciding what grip to change to if any at all.

I was thinking the same thing. I stuck with the stock odyssey grip and I think I will for now, but might switch to the SuperStroke 2.0 if anything. I was using the 5.0 on my scotty but a smaller grip was a nice change today

I was thinking the same thing. I stuck with the stock odyssey grip and I think I will for now, but might switch to the SuperStroke 2.0 if anything. I was using the 5.0 on my scotty but a smaller grip was a nice change today

I have a SS fatso on my Aquity blade and a SS slim on my TM Rossa. So if I don't stick with stock I may end up with something in the middle.

That's a great looking bag!

since i am a poor person who would rather spend golf money on green fees than new equipment i buy older stuff that is new to me. two weks ago i picked up a set of RAZR X tour irons. have 3 rounds on em now and man do i love those things. so today i pulled the trigger on a RAZR FIT driver. should be here by friday. cant wait to go tinker with it...

You cooking with Crisco meanie :thumb: Enjoy your new driver too!

Dev -- Your Bridgestone bag is the boss dude!

After reading the massive amount of invaluable info in the thread:

Cobra Amp Cell 3/4 MyFly with Oban Kiyoshi Purple 04 Flex 75g

SO EXCITED...THANKS THP FOR ALL THE INFO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back