2013 THP Fantasy Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow we will be opening up signups and have a new thread with all the info you need.
It will come tomorrow late morning/early afternoon and at that point signups will begin for the first 64 players. That is 4 leagues.
If we fill those up and there is enough for a 5th league, we will do one as well, but it would have to be full with 16 teams.
All the details of draft dates, etc will be available tomorrow.
Good luck and we hope you guys enjoy it.
We know that THP Fantasy Football is an absolute ton of fun.
GolferGal says she is going to win.

If GolferGal beats me I will wear a skirt to the range session before the NJ invitational next year. #gauntlet

If GolferGal beats me I will wear a skirt to the range session before the NJ invitational next year. #gauntlet

Careful dude, she has been in the championship game 3-4 years in a row. That is in these 16 team leagues and knows more about football than most people I know.

And you are assuming there is a NJ Invitational next year. :D

Careful dude, she has been in the championship game 3-4 years in a row. That is in these 16 team leagues and knows more about football than most people I know.

And you are assuming there is a NJ Invitational next year. :D

That is correct, I have been in the championship game every year that I have done it. It's sort of an obsession of mine, I don't mess around.

Poor Jlukes. I actually feel bad for him right now.

I look forward to the challenge!

Just do me one favor, don't try and take advantage of me with crappy a$$ trade offers. I laughed at just about every trade offer that has come my way in the past. I went all the way to the championship game last year without ever making a trade.

Dont feel sorry. My legacy league wrapped up Free agency in May and held our rookie draft in june. About to have our first preseason waiver bidding period and then we have to assign contract years to the new players we acquired without going over our contract year cap.

#bringit

Is THP fantasy football standard scoring or PPR?

Just do me one favor, don't try and take advantage of me with crappy a$$ trade offers. I laughed at just about every trade offer that has come my way in the past. I went all the way to the championship game last year without ever making a trade.

In the league I run at my office, if I receive a crappy trade offer I post it to the league message board and ask if the person was serious or if it was submitted in error

The past few posts in this thread reminds me of another bet that went through. Lets just say there is a person headed to kids are us for green tights!

Dont feel sorry. My legacy league wrapped up Free agency in May and held our rookie draft in june. About to have our first preseason waiver bidding period and then we have to assign contract years to the new players we acquired without going over our contract year cap.

#bringit

Is THP fantasy football standard scoring or PPR?

Last year we did 1/2 pt PPR. We did a full point the year before but the scores were getting out of control, 1/2 point seemed to work out better.

I just love when people see a girl in fantasy football and assume. Nerfny and GolferGal can hold their own.
Lots of guys are "icons" in their own leagues. They show up to the 16 team THP league and make bold predictions and then end up falling flat.

Sorry Joe but dont mess with GG, that girl knows her stuff and puts most guys to shame. I am hoping I can go against her this year though, I think I can take the best down. Haha

There's no doubt I respect the GG. I like to set my personal bar high - so I am going after the lead dog. Go big or go home.

Or in this case for me, go big or wear a skirt to the driving range.

There's no doubt I respect the GG. I like to set my personal bar high - so I am going after the lead dog. Go big or go home.

Or in this case for me, go big or wear a skirt to the driving range.

Better find a color that brings out your eyes and shows off those legs! Haha

I will make sure JB queues up Right Said Fred as I step onto the range if it happens.

Gotta get into her league first!

This thread makes me happy, and makes me laugh. I love that people fear me...it's the way it should be. :alien:

Assuming I can get off my dialup Internet connection ur in trouble this year...even your spreadsheets wont save u

I have never done FF. Total newb. Looking forward to it!

This thread makes me happy, and makes me laugh. I love that people fear me...it's the way it should be. :alien:

Fear and respect are two different animals. The fear is like a badger, the respect is like a cat. Dont want to mess with the badger but can play with the cat before it gets to mad and tears your face off.

You're beatable.

You're funny.

Assuming I can get off my dialup Internet connection ur in trouble this year...even your spreadsheets wont save u

No spreadsheets for FF, just a big board. Fear the big board.

Fear and respect are two different animals. The fear is like a badger, the respect is like a cat. Dont want to mess with the badger but can play with the cat before it gets to mad and tears your face off.

LOLOL!

You're funny.

No spreadsheets for FF, just a big board. Fear the big board.

LOLOL!
You've spent too much time around Bullfrog! Fear the frog!

I'm looking forward to getting in on the action this year! Totally missed the boat last year. Gotta remember to check in here around lunchtime tomorrow, though. Maybe I'll put a reminder note on the fridge...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back