2013 THP Fantasy Football - Open For Signups

Nate,
We are going to get enough in the next 24 hours to open a 5th league. Dont sweat it. Get on the list and it will be done.

Will the leagues & who is in each be announced in this thread?

I'm in and payment sent!

Will the leagues & who is in each be announced in this thread?

Not sure if it will be this thread or a new one.

In. It's going to be a blast. 16 team leagues are a different animal. I've been in one for a few years and you really have to plan well to make the most of it. All FF drafts have those risk / reward type picks but they are magnified in such a large league.

I'm waiting for the 5th league also. Remodeling my bath yesterday ate up all my time and I didn't send my message until late.

I really enjoyed this last year as it was better than the other leagues I was in.

Come on 5th league!!

#disappointed (for now)

Not even 24 hrs have past since sign ups and I've completed 2 12 team mocks and 2 16 team mock sims.....did I mention I'm excited about this? lol

Not even 24 hrs have past since sign ups and I've completed 2 12 team mocks and 2 16 team mock sims.....did I mention I'm excited about this? lol
The 16 team mocks are a ton of fun!!! So many players taken.

The 16 team mocks are a ton of fun!!! So many players taken.

I was looking for some 16 team mocks and couldn't find any within the couple hour window I had last night. Definitely gonna be doin some serious homework these next few weeks

I was looking for some 16 team mocks and couldn't find any within the couple hour window I had last night. Definitely gonna be doin some serious homework these next few weeks

I had a great plan last year.

1) buy a draft book
2) read and get further confused by draft book
3) start drinking 90 minutes prior to draft kickoff
4) draft hammered
5) fun and pretty successful season

1) buy a draft book
4) draft hammered

That sounds like a recipe for success!

Siri speaks for me!

1) buy a draft book
4) draft hammered

We're you drinking #Vodkie?

We have officially filled up the wait list for another league. I have sent out a PM to the few people who haven't sent in their donations yet from the initial 4 leagues to make sure they do so right away. I should be able to announce a 5th league by later today or tomorrow.

Last edited:
We have officially filled up the wait list for another league. I have sent out a PM to the few people who haven't sent in their donations yet to make sure they do so right away. I should be able to announce a 5th league by later today or tomorrow.

I think i was on the wait list but I never received a PM.

We have officially filled up the wait list for another league. I have sent out a PM to the few people who haven't sent in their donations yet to make sure they do so right away. I should be able to announce a 5th league by later today or tomorrow.

Sweet! 5 leagues will definitely lead to a lot of banter. Can't wait to see who is in what league.

That's awesome, that's 80 THPers playing FF, how freakin' cool!!!

Thats a fantastic turn out!

I think i was on the wait list but I never received a PM.

I was referring to the people who were signed up in the first 4 leagues. There are a few guys who haven't paid their donations yet. I can't open up the 5th league until every donation is in, otherwise I have to pull from the wait list to fill the initial 4 leagues. I hope that makes sense.

I was referring to the people who were signed up in the first 4 leagues. There are a few guys who haven't paid their donations yet. I can't open up the 5th league until every donation is in, otherwise I have to pull from the wait list to fill the initial 4 leagues. I hope that makes sense.

Definitely makes sense. Sorry I misunderstood your first post. I just hope I get in! You guys had too much fun without me last year.

Back