The Official Tiger Woods Thread

Oh this silly thread...

So a quarter of the people he has kicked the crap out of for 2 decades now think he may have used PED's? Well at least there can be no bias in that report...

It's actually the whole thread shrunk down to one post!

Side A: Tiger is the greatest ever and if you don't think so you're a hater.

Side B: Tiger is washed up and the worst person to every play the game of golf and I hope he never wins again and is struck by lightning.

Side C: Tiger probably isn't the greatest person out there, but he is good for golf and is sometimes exciting to watch. Can we all just quit arguing.

Now THAT is the whole thread broken down...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I said shrunk down, not broken down. Tiger is broken down.

Hahahaha

It's kind of funny debating with Tiger groupies. He's linked to PED's, they ask for sources, I provide the first one that comes up in my search, that "particular" story wasn't credible enough, I provide a link based on a story by the NY Times and the response is somewhere along the lines of "well I don't believe that" or "this is silly". You wanted a reputable source? Ya got one. Not good enough for you though? I'm dying over here! :banghead:

I said shrunk down, not broken down. Tiger is broken down.

Hahahaha

I almost forgot Side D... Which pretty much only consists of bluegold...

Side D: Tiger Woods plays a Covert... And that's why he's awesome.

Side A: Tiger is the greatest ever and if you don't think so you're a hater.

Side B: Tiger is washed up and the worst person to every play the game of golf and I hope he never wins again and is struck by lightning.

Side C: Tiger probably isn't the greatest person out there, but he is good for golf and is sometimes exciting to watch. Can we all just quit arguing.

Now THAT is the whole thread broken down...

I'll take option A, thanks.

It's kind of funny debating with Tiger groupies. He's linked to PED's, they ask for sources, I provide the first one that comes up in my search, that "particular" story wasn't credible enough, I provide a link based on a story by the NY Times and the response is somewhere along the lines of "well I don't believe that" or "this is silly". You wanted a reputable source? Ya got one. Not good enough for you though? I'm dying over here! :banghead:

I humored you and read it. I'm pretty sure that was Golf Magazine... Not the NY Times. :thumbup:

Why so spiteful, dude? You trying to aggravate people? Try debating without being so condescending. You get much better responses that way.

Question. What PED's would a golfer take and in what way could they possibly help him/her? HGH, roids etc etc all build muscle and I think we all know that it's not always the biggest guys that hit the ball furthest. I don't know if he has or not but it seems stupid to me that a golfer would use them at all.

Question. What PED's would a golfer take and in what way could they possibly help him/her? HGH, roids etc etc all build muscle and I think we all know that it's not always the biggest guys that hit the ball furthest. I don't know if he has or not but it seems stupid to me that a golfer would use them at all.

Getting bulky is not the only way to build muscle. Building fast twitch muscle and core strength can be very helpful to a golf swing. It could also allow you to work on your game longer, more range time etc, without experiencing fatigue.

Why cant people debate without this thread turning into banter about "this thread". If you have something to contribute, post away, if you dont, dont. Its not that difficult.

I will start by saying I do not believe that Woods used PEDs. I never have despite numerous reports on the contrary. And for those that criticized the source that was posted, you guys are wrong. This was major news and all over ESPN, the Golf Channel and everything else. The link/connection was there, just not to show usage of PEDs.

Its not out of the question to think that an athlete that dominates and then starts to have injuries never used when links like that exist. Look at every other major sport and having an athlete consumed by physical fitness. You should see this guy in the gym (GG used to work out next to him) and what he goes through. Its a sad time we live in where so many high profile athletes turn out to be frauds. I hate it that sports is an area that is not pure from this.

As mentioned, I dont think Woods was/is a user, but the stories and articles were out there every where. It was a major feature that ran for close to 2 weeks.

Why cant people debate without this thread turning into banter about "this thread". If you have something to contribute, post away, if you dont, dont. Its not that difficult.

I will start by saying I do not believe that Woods used PEDs. I never have despite numerous reports on the contrary. And for those that criticized the source that was posted, you guys are wrong. This was major news and all over ESPN, the Golf Channel and everything else. The link/connection was there, just not to show usage of PEDs.

Its not out of the question to think that an athlete that dominates and then starts to have injuries never used when links like that exist. Look at every other major sport and having an athlete consumed by physical fitness. You should see this guy in the gym (GG used to work out next to him) and what he goes through. Its a sad time we live in where so many high profile athletes turn out to be frauds. I hate it that sports is an area that is not pure from this.

As mentioned, I dont think Woods was/is a user, but the stories and articles were out there every where. It was a major feature that ran for close to 2 weeks.

If someone like Vijay can get caught twice, don't you think they would have done everything possible to catch Tiger at least once?

I'd like to see a tiger comeback. I'd like to hear some roars from the crowd as he climbs the leader board. I want to see him in the mix tomorrow. Show me something, like 18 yesterday. Dig deep and make it happen.

If someone like Vijay can get caught twice, don't you think they would have done everything possible to catch Tiger at least once?

As I said, I dont think he used them. But sometimes its not about getting caught if there are no tests to catch it. Vijay getting caught was on Veej. He openly said he used it.

I'd like to see a tiger comeback. I'd like to hear some roars from the crowd as he climbs the leader board. I want to see him in the mix tomorrow. Show me something, like 18 yesterday. Dig deep and make it happen.

Its moving day buddy. If he can fire a 65 today, he is in the mix.

As I said, I dont think he used them. But sometimes its not about getting caught if there are no tests to catch it. Vijay getting caught was on Veej. He openly said he used it.

I was agreeing with you but made a poor effort to show it lol

If you believe he took PEDs then there is always a possibility of getting caught. But if you don't be,I've he took them, then there is no story.

And isn't vijay suing the PGA because he was found not have used PEDs.

Back