Round 2 - 2013 Morgan Cup Coverage

Nice shot, smackie!

I'm amazed just how smooth so many swings are.

Volume is the only issue I have seen in all of the coverage I've seen so far. I have it turned all the way up and some things are just too tough to hear.

I know that was mentioned in the first post, but it's not all the time, but in stretches.

Closer they were to our camera, the quieter I'd talk. The less responsible I was for a shot the better haha

The Morgan Cup is the ultimate of many things. The biggest would be the Ultimate motivator for most to work on their games.

Closer they were to our camera, the quieter I'd talk. The less responsible I was for a shot the better haha

You did awesome Ward.

The Morgan Cup is the ultimate of many things. The biggest would be the Ultimate motivator for most to work on their games.

It is that, for sure.

That's the truth.
You aren't just playing for yourself anymore.

You are playing for THP, your sponsor and for your team. That's some pressure and a damn good reason to bust tail in preparation.

Ward you were aces bro!

I like our chances, I like our chances....lol

T-clutch with some spinach on his ball on 9.

You did awesome Ward.

Very much so. I love all the hole previews and the commentary is fantastic.

Just now tuning in to the afternoon round. I missed a lot of this since I was at True Blue to the bitter end so I'm really looking forward to seeing what I missed.

I'm at the 24 min mark now. Just saw that awesome shot by WE on 8.
It's amazing at how well my wedges came to play that weekend. That shot was a full 58* from about 90 yards out. Couldnt do it any better than I did.

It has been said quite a few times but I can't say enough how impressed I was with Lambro sticking it out the way he did. Awesome competitor!

Nate and TBT, that was a tough win for me. I told JT is was torn about winning.

Friendly competition and The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event presented by the best place for everything golf will do that. I love it thanks JB,GG and all of THP.

It has been said quite a few times but I can't say enough how impressed I was with Lambro sticking it out the way he did. Awesome competitor!

I told him that I would have been glad to fill in for him for a round. He wanted nothing of it. He was awesome out there.
I just wanted to play some golf...I kid I kid.

It's amazing at how well my wedges came to play that weekend. That shot was a full 58* from about 90 yards out. Couldnt do it any better than I did.

That's awesome man, great timing for them to perform. Definitely a great shot on 8.

The course looks like it's in fantastic shape. From what I can tell it doesn't look like there is one brown spot out there.

The wife is looking at me strange because the pga championship is on mute and The Morgan Cup is on full volume. One day she will understand.

The sponsors have you guys looking sharp.

Back