The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found out Monday that Chase is laying off a TON of people, and i'm one of them. I have till NOV 10th to find a new job. Angering, I tell you. I'll find another job, like water off a ducks back. It's just frustrating.

Found out Monday that Chase is laying off a TON of people, and i'm one of them. I have till NOV 10th to find a new job. Angering, I tell you. I'll find another job, like water off a ducks back. It's just frustrating.

Sorry to read this man. Keep your head up and best of luck!

Sucks dude but I'm sure you can find something quick!

Lol how can you not like classical. It's the most beautiful music your ears can hear.
You must have not heard the voice of the Angel known as Carly Rae Jaspen.

Yerp, I'm trying. I have an interview I'm going to line up and jobs in other places I'm looking at seriously. I have time too, which is on my side. They're giving 90 days. It's honestly all in all not a bad thing.

Waking up to find a firetruck parked in front of your house and an ambulance in your next door neighbor's driveway (She is the sweetest elderly lady. I don't have a good feeling about this but sure hope she is okay.)

Netflix is virtually unwatchable on one of my Samsung BluRay players since the latest firmware update. The entire player freezes after less than 10 minutes and has to be reset. Bogus.

I thought I read that it was only the AZ offices that were being affected. What work do you do for them in OH?

Yeah I was about to say that. If you click on it it takes you there.

Yeah I was about to say that. If you click on it it takes you there.

When I posted it. I used the unlink button, so it should just be the picture.

When I posted it. I used the unlink button, so it would just be the picture.
No, you did not. You just now edited it to take the link out. Kobey's post still has the link in it.

If it has a virus, why would you post it here anyway? At least mention it or something dude. WTF

My fault for clicking on it I guess. Now I gotta scan my computer. Thanks.

Guys, it was an honest mistake. Lets remember that we are all THPers here and nobody was purposely trying to harm anyone.

No, you did not. You just now edited it to take the link out. Kobey's post still has the link in it.

If it has a virus, why would you post it here anyway? At least mention it or something dude. WTF

My fault for clicking on it I guess. Now I gotta scan my computer. Thanks.

I'm sorry dude it wont happen again. You can delete it.

Mortgage Broker.

AZ, Texas, California and Columbus Ohio are all affected.

People half a$$ing things that I will have to go back and fix.

I take my time and do things correctly, is it too much to ask that others do the same?

Same guy over and over....

Why do people move the goalposts when you finish a piece of work?!?!?!?

Got the spec, built the database in line with the spec said and all the requirements, and then today they suddenly decide that they want a chunk of it changing..... :banghead:

You did too well on your evaluation, so we're going to redo the math for your performance measures so you can never do any better than middle of the road. Earn a 3, get a 3. Earn a 2, get a 2. Earn a 5... get a 3. What?

Another 6.53 inches of rain fell in 5ish hours yesterday. New carpet in the basement has minor dampness in a small area. Not ruined but it had me worried all day at work. So much rain! Stop raining!

Why do people move the goalposts when you finish a piece of work?!?!?!?

Got the spec, built the database in line with the spec said and all the requirements, and then today they suddenly decide that they want a chunk of it changing..... :banghead:
You live my life. The next part is fun too. Either you didn't understand them or they didn't understand what was being built; it never is the case they just changed their mind. Oh yeah, and the re-work has to be done yesterday. Sorry, man.

You live my life. The next part is fun too. Either you didn't understand them or they didn't understand what was being built; it never is the case they just changed their mind. Oh yeah, and the re-work has to be done yesterday. Sorry, man.

In this case, some of it was due to someone giving the wrong information about what some of the reports should have been, but when they have looked at said reports, they now can't make their mind up about whether it should be actual numbers or percentages so until they give me clear definitions on what it should be, I am not going to start making changes

More job hunting tonight to try and escape

Aches and pains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back