The King Is Coming - #GetExcited

It's awesome how pumped everyone in here gets with new events and such.

Maybe if we all pretend like we aren't really interested JB will just cave in and tell us what the heck is going on...
To continue my Christmas analogy...Santa never told us the presents, we just had to wait for the big day :)

To continue my Christmas analogy...Santa never told us the presents, we just had to wait for the big day :)

JB is like our adult golf version of Santa Claus, which would of course make GG the adult golf version of Mrs. Claus.

It sounds like a matchplay Tournament.

I'd guess it's regional in terms of qualification maybe? Or they elect a few people from each region. they play it out, then there is one king of the mountain.

... Scariest part is, this may be my favorite idea to date. Just always viewed it as something for a few years from now...

The original launch of the Morgan Cup.
The launch of the #Grandaddy
The debut of the THP Bridgestone Championship in Vegas.
The original launch of the THP Tour Van.

JB, if this is your favorite (and GG is just as enthused), to date, I think that says a lot about your thought process, and the potential the event already has to be great. I'm looking forward to hearing more.

I have been this excited for an event a total of four other times. Scariest part is, this may be my favorite idea to date. Just always viewed it as something for a few years from now.

The original launch of the Morgan Cup.
The launch of the #Grandaddy
The debut of the THP Bridgestone Championship in Vegas.
The original launch of the THP Tour Van.

This is all I needed to read.

Meh, I have better things to do with my time.

/sarcasm off

Interesting....

Oh man, boom goes the dynamite! I want in!

Don't say I didn't warn you when this turns out to be true: THP has purchased an actual Hacker's Paradsie - let's just call it "Golf Island" - and will be holding a tournament to determine who will be the actual king of said island.

Far fetched? Sure. But it seems like nothing is impossible at this point...

I think josh indicated no one has guessed it yet
Yeah, cause I'm sure JB would say if someone guessed it at this point. He's sitting back just smiling, perhaps a chuckle here and there even. It's part of enjoying the fruits of his labor.

I don't think anyone will guess or has an idea of what Jwow has up his euro cut sleeves

Yeah, cause I'm sure JB would say if someone guessed it at this point. He's sitting back just smiling, perhaps a chuckle here and there even. It's part of enjoying the fruits of his labor.

While I might not, I definitely would not say "nobody is even close" and I can say that confidently.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by drp3434

I'm thinking Chunkylover is closest in his idea so far. Ahhh! This has got me all rev'd up early in the morning!

The above might help.

So sounds like Chunky is closest but not even close! Hmmm

There's not even a reason to guess because us mere mortals cannot think on the same plane as HQ does.

I think the point of the post was that Chunky wasn't even close at all. No shades of ambiguity.

That comment saying the above might help was quoting my own post saying nobody was close.

Since some seem a tiny bit confused I can say flat out that nobody is remotely close.

There's not even a reason to guess because us mere mortals cannot think on the same plane as HQ does.

I think the point of the post was that Chunky wasn't even close at all. No shades of ambiguity.

But it's fun to guess. It's fun just to see what people come up with, even if it's probably far off. And some of these ideas sound awesome, and to know that the actual event is going to trump them is just fun as heck to think about and teases you even more.

But it's fun to guess. It's fun just to see what people come up with, even if it's probably far off. And some of these ideas sound awesome, and to know that the actual event is going to trump them is just fun as heck to think about and teases you even more.

Now this I agree with.

Intrigued. This is something special, I believe.

I bet its just some guys golfing on an ok course. No real prizes, no real meaning to the event. I mean, everything THP does is quite blah.

Since nobody was getting close, I figured I might as well miss the mark by the most.

I simply can't wait for the details. Knowing JB is THIS excited for this event, makes me know its going to be incredibly awesome.

I subscribed to this thread, and get updates on my phone.

C'mon JB just spill the beans... My phone is going to die.

Thank you,
CJ

Back