The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad it isnt Warren G.

Regulators....Mount up.

Did you know that he "tooks a left on 21 and Louis". Im not sure what that means, but it sounds regulating.

Regulators....Mount up.

Did you know that he "tooks a left on 21 and Louis". Im not sure what that means, but it sounds regulating.
It only becomes regulating if you witness some brothas shooting dice and say let's do this.

First time in months that I've logged in to THP while at work, and what do I get?

#TheKingIsComming
Fantasy footbal league reveals
Oh, and I think I may be golfing in Iowa this October...

That is a lot for one quick visit...I'm not getting any work done!

It only becomes regulating if you witness some brothas shooting dice and say let's do this.

But some brothas pulled some gats so he got stuck.

He was then getting jacked and they were taking Warren's wealth.

They took my rings, they took my Rolex, I looked at the brother and said damn what's next?

Did they take his rings?

Did they take his rolex?

If they did, I would just say, "Damn, what's next?"

They took my rings, they took my rolex ex, I looked at the brotha and said "dang :) whats next"

Another reason I love this place.

I gotta come up real quick before they start to clown, I best pull out my strap and lay them busters down

The biggest question is how many were in his clip and did he let it explode? Because I know he had to switch his mind back into freak mode.

Awesome!!!

Tapatalk 2: The sequel is even better than the original.

The biggest question is how many were in his clip and did he let it explode? Because I know he had to switch his mind back into freak mode.
By this time, apparently it would have already been too late. Nate Dogg and Warren G should probably regulate.

So. Much. Awesome.

Another night of storms, another night of no sleep. Poor Ellie starting freaking out pretty early on into the night and this time she decided to lay cradled in my arm like a baby. It was the sweetest damn thing you have ever seen, but did not make for a restful night sleep. She laid like that for a while, until she heard another boom, and then she decided to sleep on my pillow so I basically wore her as a hat. I think I am being generous in saying I got 2 hours of sleep last night. I am exhausted which means I am cranky! Fair warning, don't annoy me today. :alien:

Ellie sounds like my kids. We had some storms 2 nights ago and I woke up to Max on my chest and Tyler at my feet. Not much sleep to be had

WOW

They are playing 2-pac on the overhead radio at work

Impressive

Said he gonna be, Deano wanna be a thug

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

this place is awesome

Notorious B-I-G playing now

Biggy Biggy Biggy cant you see, sometimes your words just hypnotize me

I am tired of my sig already.... I think I have it for 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back