Not open for further replies.
Work radio now playing:

Color Me Badd--I wanna Sex You Up

maybe Im the only one here noticing this

Oh CMB was cool back in the day.

Oh CMB was cool back in the day.

I mean, this screams badA$$

Color_Me_Badd_-_All_4_Love.jpg

See what you have there is a group of 4 and each one had a look a like.
You had the Vanilla Ice dude.
The George Michael guy.
Milli or Vanilli looking dude.
And of course the guy that looked like Kenny G.

See what you have there is a group of 4 and each one had a look a like.
You had the Vanilla Ice dude.
The George Michael guy.
Milli or Vanilli looking dude.
And of course the guy that looked like Kenny G.

wow I totally forgot about Milli Vanilli

I had an idea come to me while driving that I was pretty excited it. Best yet, GG was pretty excited about it too. Long way to go as its just planning stages, but a tip of the cap to Hawk, War Beagle, Jman, MikeDean and Cookie for reminding me of a few things.

#Important
#Relevant
#GoodPeople
#EveryTHPerRocks

Last edited:
Was in Birmingham hitting some sweet new clubs (holy R1 driver) and decided to go to Macaroni Grill. Me and my friend get there, sit down, order some apps, and I decide that 10 bucks for a personal pizza isn't that bad, so I go for that.

Out comes this monster piece of flatbread smothered in toppings. I assume they are meant for 2 people to share, because there is no way in hell 1 person can eat that thing.

Was in Birmingham hitting some sweet new clubs (holy R1 driver) and decided to go to Macaroni Grill. Me and my friend get there, sit down, order some apps, and I decide that 10 bucks for a personal pizza isn't that bad, so I go for that.

Out comes this monster piece of flatbread smothered in toppings. I assume they are meant for 2 people to share, because there is no way in hell 1 person can eat that thing.

Not with an attitude like that they can't!

tumblr_lmmtg07eGR1qdvriwo1_500.gif

Good on you JR. I have a feeling you (and me) just a couple of years ago would have viewed that as a challenge.

I had an idea come to me while driving that I was pretty excited it. Best yet, GG was pretty excited about it too. Long way to go as its just planning stages, but a tip of the cap to Hawk, War Beagle, Jman, MikeDean and Cookie for reminding me of a few things.

#Important
#Relevant
#GoodPeople
#EveryTHPerRocks

As I head into parent teacher conference hell, this puts a smile on my face. I love ideas!

That's true. I just viewed it as supper for tomorrow. Maybe I should have said "normal person", haha.
Good on you JR. I have a feeling you (and me) just a couple of years ago would have viewed that as a challenge.

I love apps. Is it for apple or android?

I still see it as a challenge?

Work radio now playing:

Color Me Badd--I wanna Sex You Up

maybe Im the only one here noticing this

James and I heard this the other day on the course.

#goodtimes

15th tee I believe I was singing it. Stupid, stupid golf hole.

#Important
#Relevant
#GoodPeople
#EveryTHPerRocks

This excites me.

#Ihearthashtags

Going on a 5 day-a-week Vegan diet with the exception of milk, eggs, and yogurt. I get 2 cheat days a week because of my total lack of commitment. But, I won't go crazy on those days. Maybe just have a burger or something like that.

JB has over 10,000 THANKS!

#thatmanisdoingsomethingright

Going on a 5 day-a-week Vegan diet with the exception of milk, eggs, and yogurt. I get 2 cheat days a week because of my total lack of commitment. But, I won't go crazy on those days. Maybe just have a burger or something like that.

So, your gonna be a vegetarian for 5 days/week. :alien:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back