The King Is Coming - #GetExcited

I know what this is all about. I don't want to ruin JB's surprise though. So I won't say... :D

There is the #Grandaddy. Which is a Ryder cup style event against the #zoocrew.....

Yeah, but it's not in Vegas and the participants aren't required to wear Elvis costumes. Though some might might wear some IJP stuff, which is about as bad!

ok so ive gone back and tried to piece this togerther....... ive got nothing

nothing wrong with that...means you will be even more excited when the times comes..

Found this guy. Not sure if it helps.

So when considering the prospect of #TheKingIsComing, one must first consider #WhereIsTheKingPresently and if he is in fact coming, #WhatIsHeWaitingFor?

So far I think I can nail down that beer is a distinct possibility and I won't have to clean anything in direct relation to this event.

So I think I can definitively state that #TheKingIsComing has a strong leg up on #TheInLawsAreComing

Ok, I'll play. I've read almost all if the ideas, and while any of them would be pretty amazing, I thought of one possibility that is both simple and yet awesome.

Arnold Palmer is "The King", I think whatever it is, there's a decent chance that he is involved.

On the other hand, he's Arnold stinking Palmer so he probably isn't going to be put out too much for some weekend hacks on a golf forum.

Then I read this on the Callaway web site...

"Today, he plays a full bag of Callaway Golf equipment and provides insight and feedback on today's technology and tomorrow's revolutionary breakthroughs"

What if Callaway uses the Arnold Palmer name (or his well known nickname) to introduce a new line of equipment at the upcoming event in Orlando in a couple of weeks?

JB has already said that the Callaway folks are excited and bringing "multiple" products to the event.

Palmer obviously has a fairly primary residence a short drive down the road.

Maybe it's as simple as "the king is coming" in the sense that, well, he is coming.

Wishful thinking? I will be at the event, so maybe so, but a reasonable guess. As reasonable as any at least.

Ok, I'll play. I've read almost all if the ideas, and while any of them would be pretty amazing, I thought of one possibility that is both simple and yet awesome.

Arnold Palmer is "The King", I think whatever it is, there's a decent chance that he is involved.

On the other hand, he's Arnold stinking Palmer so he probably isn't going to be put out too much for some weekend hacks on a golf forum.

"Today, he plays a full bag of Callaway Golf equipment and provides insight and feedback on today's technology and tomorrow's revolutionary breakthroughs"

What if Callaway uses the Arnold Palmer name (or his well known nickname) to introduce a new line of equipment at the upcoming event in Orlando in a couple of weeks?

JB has already said that the Callaway folks are excited and bringing "multiple" products to the event.

Maybe it's as simple as "the king is coming" in the sense that, well, he is coming.

Wishful thinking? I will be at the event, so maybe so, but a reasonable guess. As reasonable as any at least.
i like this theory

nothing wrong with that...means you will be even more excited when the times comes..
if the announcement isnt made by october 12th, im gonna get you hammered so you spill the beans

That is where I am thinking, plus Callaway is fitting Mr. Palmer for his first tee shoot out at the Masters. He wants more distance so he can out-drive those other two guys.

Maybe # is the King.....in otherwords Chad is the King and he is coming?

Nah...too simple

#TheKingisComing

YvEN9.png

hahahahaha^^^

I doubt this has anything to do with any event that's already been announced. When JB gives us a teaser like this it's always been something so new and cool that even Lex Luthor would say, "Wow! That's an awesome plan!"

Sorry...I stepped away for some yardwork.

#HasTheKingArrivedYet?

Back