The videos thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is too funny to not share.

This is too funny to not share.

It's a funny video. Surprised it hadn't been posted here yet, it's in three other threads I think! Whoops.

Rate the swing

Rate the swing

What do you think?

Looks pretty efficient to me.

I don't know about the takeaway and initial stance, but that follow-through is spot on.

Pretty solid...although I know I would smoke myself right in the back of the head on the follow through

Saw this one the other day, I would kill myself and possibly at least one of my playing partners with that follow through.

I enjoyed this on a nice Friday Morning with some coffee..

That is fantastic.

Hahaha gotta say Im impressed with the contact but why such a low finish?

[video=youtube;-ueOtQdVe3Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ueOtQdVe3Q[/video]

You know what day it is.

Figured I'd post this in this thread too...Sadlowski is at it again, this time with a 7i:

Good morning!

Mike mike mike mike mike...I know you can hear me....

Whoop Whoop!!

Bit of a cross post here. I put this in the Banter thread earlier in the week but it might have been missed. Its gone viral now and was shown on the ABCnews last night. Has over 228k views on YouTube. I saw this speech live at my son's Freshman Convocation at Georgia Tech on Sunday afternoon. The convocation is basically a welcome ceremony to incoming Freshmen with speeches from faculty, the Institute President, and some upper classmen. This is the speech by the Sophomore representative. The entire speech is worth the view but this is just the last 2 minutes. Earlier in the speech the Sophomore had said the reason he came to GT was to build the Iron Man suit.

Incidentally the little yellow caps seen at the end are called R.A.T.S. caps and are a tradition dating back to the late 1800's when the school was a military one. It stood for "Recruits At Tech" at the time, now the acronym stands for "Recently Acquired Tech Students", they are given to all incoming students on convocation day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back