Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice! You're just too strong. #isawthatbecauseimustbeweak
#regularflex
Dude...I probably should have just gotten it.

Up until a few months ago, I gamed a 2005 TM Rescue Mid 3h, reg flex, and it has long been one of the best clubs in my bag.

$60.00, it was a steal. Just didnt want to deal with the hassle of changing shafts.

Dude. .60...come on man

Howzat saves the day

Dude...I probably should have just gotten it.

Up until a few months ago, I gamed a 2005 TM Rescue Mid 3h, reg flex, and it has long been one of the best clubs in my bag.

I hear ya man. I know some more speed will come. Trying to get the mechanics and plane right for now.

I ain't got no shame.

But I agree that buying something and then having to change the shaft is a PITA

I hear ya man. I know some more speed will come. Trying to get the mechanics and plane right for now.

I ain't got no shame.

But I agree that buying something and then having to change the shaft is a PITA
I tried to convince the guy to swap the shaft with a new one. He wasnt biting.

Damn people and their rules. I thought the customer was always right.

Did you pull out the "do you know who I am card"
I should have, I should have.......

Iron ponder over...... Now on to wedges and a new flat stick. Saw a used Nike Method for a sweet price at my local golf shop back to ponder.....

Damn people and their rules. I thought the customer was always right.

Did you pull out the "do you know who I am card"
If he would have done that the manager would have been called over. Then a brand new one would have been offered for free.

Well, I need a wedge makeover, along with a few other tweaks to the bag. Currently, i have a taylormade tp 52*, cleveland cg15 56*, vokey 60*. The Vokey is definitely my favorite but im interested in these hopkins wedges. Are they the real deal? Wish I could hit them.
Also looking at drivers, have an old nike sasquatch with the aldila nv 65g shaft. Not sure if i want to stick woth nike, or stray away. Anyone currently hitting the covert have anything to say?

Tiger can't even hit the covert straight... I'd get something else ;)

Titleist 913FD 18* vs. Cobra AMP cell Fairway.

Used 95% of the time of the tee only. (If I have to use a 5 wood to get to a par 5 in two shots I should be just laying up)

Which one would you prefer? Right now I use the TM Superfast burner. Little to spinny for me.

Pondering the cobra amp cell driver, 3/4 wood and 3/4 hybrid. Right now on eBay I could scoop all three for $335. I need to demo these asap

Pondering rather to build my 20* Adams 9031SF or go 21* Titleist 712U.

Pondering the cobra amp cell driver, 3/4 wood and 3/4 hybrid. Right now on eBay I could scoop all three for $335. I need to demo these asap
Having owned a Cobra 3/4 wood, I can tell you it's a beast of club. Great when it's set to 13* and used off the tee, or set to higher loft for more versatility.

DHY from Adams?
As ridiculous as this sounds, I worry about that being too long. I really want something in the 220-225 range and I feel like that is going blow past that.

As ridiculous as this sounds, I worry about that being too long. I really want something in the 220-225 range and I feel like that is going blow past that.

You can have my driver if you want. That goes about 220-225.

Sonofa. I hate that problem.

Sonofa. I hate that problem.

Haha..its a blessing and curse. When you set your bag up top first to bottom it gets touchy...

Best place to buy used golf balls? Looking at buying some more lethals for the Orlando trip and mint are 31 on lostgolfballs.com and on usedgolfballs.com so I'm just curious is there is anywhere cheaper then 31.

Best place to buy used golf balls? Looking at buying some more lethals for the Orlando trip and mint are 31 on lostgolfballs.com and on usedgolfballs.com so I'm just curious is there is anywhere cheaper then 31.

Maybe knet golf...or I think lost golf balls had a ebay account that is sometimes cheaper

Maybe knet golf...or I think lost golf balls had a ebay account that is sometimes cheaper

I was going to say eBay I have had great luck with them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back