Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best place to buy used golf balls? Looking at buying some more lethals for the Orlando trip and mint are 31 on lostgolfballs.com and on usedgolfballs.com so I'm just curious is there is anywhere cheaper then 31.

Search knetgolf groupon, if you can find an active one it's half off

Chatting up Sir Beags last night and I'm really considering dropping the 3w entirely from the bag. I just don't ever pull it or hit it off the deck.

Really thinking D, 2h, 4-DW, 54, 58.

Hmmmmm

Chatting up Sir Beags last night and I'm really considering dropping the 3w entirely from the bag. I just don't ever pull it or hit it off the deck.

Hmmmmm

*cough* 62* *cough*

I should have gone and bought the Classic XL 7W today.

Hmmmmm

And replace the spot with?

Yes you should have.

Someone should get an xhot 11 wood.
I hit it at the Callaway event in Orlando a few months back. It was awesome.

And replace the spot with?

Probably nothing. Beags and I joked about a 62 but that's just trouble for me. I only carry the 3w now because it has the badass THP engraved red tie in it.

I hit it at the Callaway event in Orlando a few months back. It was awesome.

Always thought it would be cool to just carry an 11w.

But I'm not a serious golfer with Velcro, hyrons, and pink lady golf balls.

Probably nothing. Beags and I joked about a 62 but that's just trouble for me. I only carry the 3w now because it has the badass THP engraved red tie in it.

Yeah im parting ways with a 5w for same reason

Any difference diatance wise with ur hybo?
Same distance. I just need to spend some, sigh, range time with the hybo. I struggle with them off the deck, and if I cant hit a hybo off the deck, then why carry one?
I might have to put the Mashie F3 back in the bag.

Hmm... I do have a Kusala White that might be awesome in my F3.

Hmmmmmm

White and F3 could be sick.

Same distance. I just need to spend some, sigh, range time with the hybo. I struggle with them off the deck, and if I cant hit a hybo off the deck, then why carry one?

Hmmmmmm

If thats the case I should get rid of all woods and hybos lol

Pondering a bunch of Niions to regrip the rest of my clubs. Gotta snoop around for a deal I think.

Hmmmmmm

I could never hit the Hybrid either so I dumped it for a 2 iron which is surprisingly easy to hit for me. Probably my favorite club to hit

Today I have been to Golfsmith twice pondering the Titleist 14 way lightweight stand bag. Havent bought it yet but may have to go back a third time.

Hmmmmm

I'm also considering dropping the 3W. I probably pull it on average once a round.

Clicgear 3.5 or similar push cart. Which one rolls the easiest on wet grass? My Bag Boy Express GT is great for this dew duster.

I'm also considering dropping the 3W. I probably pull it on average once a round.

U should rock multiple drivers. ..sheer intimidation

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Clicgear 3.5 or similar push cart. Which one rolls the easiest on wet grass? My Bag Boy Express GT is great for this dew duster.

I love my 3.5 and have never had a issue in the morning dew

That would be kinda fun. Haha

I did it for awhile this year...the priblem was I wasnt hitting either of them well lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back