What about the bubble option in the top right?

It would unhighlight the first post I quoted....but see below.

I havent had a single issue with the new update.

Uninstalled and reinstalled today and now get the multiquote option on the bottom. Slowly getting used to it.

Tapatalk 2 on iOS just updated to Tapatalk Pro. Super improvement for me so far. Love it.

Tapatalk 2 on iOS just updated to Tapatalk Pro. Super improvement for me so far. Love it.

Just downloaded this morning. Running very smooth thus far.

Hope mobile image upload to tapatalk has been fixed....was still getting an error intermittently last night.

It would unhighlight the first post I quoted....but see below.

Uninstalled and reinstalled today and now get the multiquote option on the bottom. Slowly getting used to it.
Good to know it's there!!! I love using that feature!!!

I have iOS and I am having some problems with my tapatalk. I like the new update but I still don't get multiquote and any time I try and customize the theme or reorder it reverts right back to default when I shut the app down. Not happy with that.

I have iOS and I am having some problems with my tapatalk. I like the new update but I still don't get multiquote and any time I try and customize the theme or reorder it reverts right back to default when I shut the app down. Not happy with that.

I have the same issues. Are you using the free app?

I have the same issues. Are you using the free app?

FWIW, I had an update this morning to the Pro version which said it fixed a bunch of things. Paid version for me.

I paid for mine awhile ago. Had an update last night or this morning but still nothing fixed.

I don't think my version is the pro though.

FWIW, I had an update this morning to the Pro version which said it fixed a bunch of things. Paid version for me.

Yea I had the same update. I was hesitant to install it at first lol

I have the paid for Pro and it won't load. It's makin me angry.

I guess I will have to buy the stupid app again. That doesn't make me happy.

My rearrange sticks but my colors don't.

TTing

I haven't had any problems thus far. I have Tapatalk 2 Pro version.

So I bought TT 1 and then got the free upgrade, it is worth paying 4 bucks and upgrading to 2.

I know it is only 4 bucks, but I see no reason to spend 4 bucks if it isnt worth it.

What's the difference between pro and reg? I bought one a while ago but I bet it doesn't exist.

TTing

So I bought TT 1 and then got the free upgrade, it is worth paying 4 bucks and upgrading to 2.

I know it is only 4 bucks, but I see no reason to spend 4 bucks if it isnt worth it.

I don't know what the upgrade is like but I went to 2 a few months ago and it is way better than 1. I love the format and features.

Pro has more options like multiquote and some other things in the settings. I paid the 4 bucks.

What's the difference between pro and reg? I bought one a while ago but I bet it doesn't exist.

TTing

In Tapatalk 2 it just streamlined the interface a bit and took out some bugs. It runs smoother with Pro.

Pro has more options like multiquote and some other things in the settings. I paid the 4 bucks.
I just downloaded the pro, I didn't realize it was universal, nice!!!

I just downloaded the pro, I didn't realize it was universal, nice!!!

I didn't either. A nice perk as the original wasn't universal.

What do you guys mean by universal in this scenario?

Back