SeeMore Counter-Balanced Putter Preview

Wow, that almost seems like the way to go War Eagle. Shop on ebay for a used head shape I like and then see if they can counter balance it. Looks like there are 7 head shapes that they offer stock in counterbalance, so I guess I should look for one of those shapes first. The SB2c and the M5 are the head shapes I like the look of the best.

I would go with whatever head you like best. My understanding is they can convert anything you want.

I would go with whatever head you like best. My understanding is they can convert anything you want.

Yep, yep. The Howzat is wise. Its a fact.

I rolled the PCB today at golf galaxy and all I can say is wow! I have to keep telling myself not to send my current SeeMore to get counterbalanced because I can't play without a putter! I'm super excited to transition to the counterbalanced putters come the off season.

Mailing my M1 out today to get the royal spa treatment from SeeMore!

My counter balanced M3 is due to arrive Monday. I'm excited to see how it turned out and give it a whirl.

I rolled the PCB today at golf galaxy and all I can say is wow! I have to keep telling myself not to send my current SeeMore to get counterbalanced because I can't play without a putter! I'm super excited to transition to the counterbalanced putters come the off season.

Why wait? All sorts of (relatively) cheap do-it-yourself options out there, and you can have it done in a matter of minutes. :confused2:

The PCB felt so good when I played it for a round. I will have it soon.

As far as sending one in for SeeMore to do it, they only keep it for about 48 hours. Definitely worth sending in one Friday and decent chance you have it back for the following weekend.

Rolled my mFGP2 SS Counterbalanced today ( just back from SeeMore makeover) and just love it. The self mod FGP mallet was ok, but I miss that little 'ping' you get off the milled face. I did go 2 degrees more upright due to some testing with some at 72*. Lines up to go through belly button if it were extended instead of below it. I almost roll it like a belly without the anchor point. Had a decent round with it that was mixed with some lost balls off the tee--but the putter was solid. No 3 putts, and distance control on Lags was amazing.

Also rolled a few off the fringe using split grip and making sure to roll it on upswing and that was solid with this balance.

I'm so excited to get this in play this week. I have my newly adjust m5 in the bag as soon as it arrives

I'm so excited to get this in play this week. I have my newly adjust m5 in the bag as soon as it arrives

Love it, silly how much we adore these things.

I have a few things in the works also but glad I have the SB2C CB in the bag tomorrow!

Played with the mFGP2 CS I just got back from Seemore with the counter-balance redo. I honestly loved putting with this putter. Don't want to jinx myself but could not miss from 6' and in. Rolled in a few 15 to 20 footers also. Felt awesome and performed great for first time usage. I just can't wait til next round.

For those the have a counter balanced putter in play right now, how many move there hand position depending on the length of the putt?

For those the have a counter balanced putter in play right now, how many move there hand position depending on the length of the putt?

I don't...yet. Pretty consistent hand position regardless of stroke/distance.

I played with it at the beginning of my review, but now I stay about 37" no matter what.

As mentioned, I sent a few heads in to get CB'd and after talking to Alex I'll actually be getting them done at 39" instead of the 38" that the review PCB is.

Used same for all putts today. At least I think I did.

You're all making me really impatient about getting mine back from SeeMore.

Mine stays the same and has since I first gamed the DLL for testing.

When does yours arrive?
I adjust mine, Howzat, and have since I started gaming it. Longer putts, I keep them up a bit higher, for shorter putts and tap ins, I choke down a bit.

I adjusted at first but now I stay way up and more upright the balance of the head and shaft area at hands just feels smoothe

I am staying with the standard setup every time on the green. The only variation in grip is off of fringe using split hands --right lower to insure great contact to get safely on the green.

This one is off to Mr. Editor in Chief.

I'm quite excited for when its ready to go up.

This one is off to Mr. Editor in Chief.

I'm quite excited for when its ready to go up.

Awesome, looking forward to reading it!

Rolled the SB2 CB today and while the numbers weren't great from stats, I rolled it really well.

Tons of very long 2 putts converted. Just so stable and smooth, very happy with it.

Awesome, looking forward to reading it!

Rolled the SB2 CB today and while the numbers weren't great from stats, I rolled it really well.

Tons of very long 2 putts converted. Just so stable and smooth, very happy with it.

That right there says it IMO. Something I keep coming back to.

People are still falling for this counter balance nonsense. :alien:

Back