The Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, this looks awesome!!! I so hope I can get to this event!!

I would sleep in my car if I had to in order to attend this.......... :bulgy-eyes:

Ugh. This is once in a lifetime certified stuff. I've got to do a little planning with the budget to see if I can make this happen. Not going to be easy, but you never know.

Boom this could be our round!!

good chance i can couple a "business" trip to Nashville with this!

Me too. New market for us and need to get up there a few times over the next year.

This sounds like a fun one and a reasonable drive for many. Cool

I need to make this happen. They may need to make sure they have a guard at the vault however.

I have already volunteered for that job though I imagine I would need one of those electric prods from Jurrasic Park to keep Jman out.:alien:

Man, I want in on this bad. I guess its never too early to start working on the wife.

Heck, Nashville is only a 12 hour drive, I'm there.

I wonder if I can ring up a $1000 bill there. Yeah, no problem.

Heck, Nashville is only a 12 hour drive, I'm there.

I wonder if I can ring up a $1000 bill there. Yeah, no problem.

I'll get in on that road trip, as I think Six4Three5 would too.

THP is heading to Nashville for something special in 2014

THP & SeeMore are going to host an event that is incredibly special in 2014. What makes it special? Outside of the idea that it is going to be filled with THPers as well as one of the finest companies in the industry, here are just a few things that will make this event incredibly unique.

Instruction
Fitting
SWAG - And its awesome!
Multiple Rounds of Golf
Behinds the scenes look that most will never get to see.
Spending time with the company that makes this equipment.
And So Much More.

More coming soon, but just wanted to give everybody a peak at something incredibly awesome that is coming next year.

Going to be fun!

I am praying that this is during the summer as my wife approval factor goes way up since she wants to go to Nashville!!

Working on some details and it is set to be one heck of a special event. Watching THPers get to see something so unique is going to be a blast to follow.

Working on some details and it is set to be one heck of a special event. Watching THPers get to see something so unique is going to be a blast to follow.

I have been working on my wife all day. The armor is cracking.

This certainly will be one to fill up quickly. No hesitation on this one or I will be sitting here dreaming of "what could of been"

I have been working on my wife all day. The armor is cracking.

you can drop Lee's name lol. Tell her we will have a chaperone

THP + See More + Nashville This ones gonna be Awesome!

Glad to see so much excitement around one of our first announced 2014 events.

Gotta start packing for a trip to Nashville....! AWESOME!!!

Wow!! The opening salvo for the 2014 THP events just shot one across the bow of 2013!!!

As a SeeMore girl you know if I can I'm going to be there!! Nashville is just a little ole hop, skip, and jump up the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now this is a event I would love to make it to next year. Awesome time to be had

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back