Today's round was ... (describe in one line)

Awful! Really struggling to find my swing the last couple rounds, after back to back PB's. Got some tips dhartmann34 on things he saw in my swing today; putting in some work this week! The round itself was really fun though; great company.

I stunk up the course, but not as bad as last Saturday so I got that going for me. Bright spot is that I got out of every bunker I found myself in with one swing each time. This rarely happens for me. Now only one was actually a good shot, but any time I am out with one swing I am happy!!!

Tapatalk 2: The sequel is even better than the original.

Magical and early.

A Struggle!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Today's round I was just a little off and rusty from 3 weeks off.

Painful but enjoyable.

Scary. I was not feeling good, but did not want to miss the round because of the company. I was feeling pretty sick all day. Just glad that I made it through the round.

I think this sums it up pretty well

GF108-2.jpg

Sprayed it all over the place but still had a decent round. I know I'm capable of good golf but can't string together more than a few good shots together.

Disappointingly inconsistent, yet enjoyable.

Thankful! Thankful that my two OB drives didn't kill someone. The fence down the left side of the fairway is real close to the fairway and a highway on the other side. Drive cleared the fence, bounced on the highway and landed on the ranch across the street!

very promising....

Work in progress. Some really nice shots....and some, not so much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

AWESOME! My wife rode along for 18 and was happy just to be out there with me. Got paired with a twosome and another single and had a great afternoon. Played well, started hitting my new irons very well, and met some good new people. The wife doesn't golf (has really bad fibromyalgia to the point she sometimes can't use her hands) and it makes me feel like the luckiest guy in the world when she rides along just for the company/views.

....par, 2 lost balls, par, 5 off the tee, par, then started playing worse and ran out of pars and very nearly balls.

stupidly inconsistent.

Blistering. I was blistering the driver today. Very impressed with this club.

Much better than yesterday, but it was only 9 holes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

(yesterday's round): @#%#$%@#$^$%^$$%aarrgghhhhh@#$%@$#%@$%@$#%@#%@$%! (when you read between the lines, absolutely horrible)

Superb! Drove it straight. Pured the irons. Putted well. 8 better than handicap. Wooooooooooo - hoooooooooooo.

It was good for the first hole, frustrating for the next 6 them HHJJ from 8-18. It was in a word, GOLF!

It was good for the first hole, frustrating for the next 6 them HHJJ from 8-18. It was in a word, GOLF!

Man you guys played early today! :)

Winning..

Picked up my first singles trophy of the season yesterday. Playing in some very tough windy conditions (30-35mph) I finished with a 84 (net 68 playing off 16) and got cut 0.9 down to 15.2 :act-up:

Back