Votes: 5 11.9%
  • 51-100 PM's

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • 101-250 PM's

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • 251+ PM's

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters
I have saved every PM I have received since joining this forum. All 11 are priceless to me. My sent messages were not set to be saved, so they are gone into the ethernet.

I have hundreds at MuskieFirst.com saved. About 50 at a job related forum.

Kevin

Okay, everyone quick--send Kevin a PM!

Ha! I actually have a few more today than when I answered. I'm a PMer!

Kevin

But I was one of the original eleven.

Right now I've got 23. There are usually only about 3 in there. They are messages I recieved from certain people. I usually dump my PM's every couple of days or so. Just depends on how often I get a PM. If I don't get any for a while I don't worry about deleting them. On a fishing forum I'm a member of I have roughly 100 saved. All from one member that I fished with and he had a lot of information for me in the PM's.

I'm curious - those of you who save them - do you ever send them back to people to prove they did indeed say something that they don't recall saying? I've gotten a couple of PMs like that.

I haven't. I save pm's when it has good information for me.

I'm curious - those of you who save them - do you ever send them back to people to prove they did indeed say something that they don't recall saying? I've gotten a couple of PMs like that.

Um...no.

It's more fun to do that with public posts--then everyone else can see you get the better of someone. :angel:

You have PM's you are saving or PM's that have been sent back to you?

I usually delete the ones like that right away and never give them another thought.

You have PM's you are saving or PM's that have been sent back to you?

I usually delete the ones like that right away and never give them another thought.

I don't save any PMs - ever. I've had people say that I was contradicting myself from one PM to another. I probably was - I change my mind frequently.

That didn't come out right. I was honored you felt you could send them.

Kevin

Okay, but feel free to delete mine.

I'm still trying to figure out why people save PMs. As much as I enjoy reading the PMs I get - I can't imagine that I need to read them more than once. Is everyone else getting PMs that say more important things than the ones I get?

I'm still trying to figure out why people save PMs. Is everyone else getting PMs that say more important things than the ones I get?

I save them because I don't delete them, for starters. Then when the mailbox gets close to full, I'll spend a few minutes deleting the ones that don't have anything important in them. Then if I feel like it I will download them to a file and then delete them from the box. Yeah, sometimes I get things I may refer to later on.

It would be a lot easier if I just deleted after I read them, but I don't.

I keep them only as long as they are pertinent to an ongoing dialogue. Once the discussion is resolved, they are gone. I currently have 0 in the Inbox and 0 in the Sent box. :D

I keep them only as long as they are pertinent to an ongoing dialogue. Once the discussion is resolved, they are gone. I currently have 0 in the Inbox and 0 in the Sent box. :D

+1 good call Fourputt...I'm the same way

Two.

One is when I was picked for my first big testing, the i20's.

Two is when I became a staff member.

Back