Caption This Contest 11-29-09

"Signs you’re Too Old for the Senior Tour"

Your golf ball: 384 dimples. You liver: 384 spots. Your car: 1084 dimples

Do not forget everybody, this one ends tonight.

Newest "green" Vehicle hits the market. Titleist ProV6. Extreme feel with great distance.

The only thing on Earth that has more dimples than Oprah's butt

Finally something any golfer can drive straight!

"...the one of a kind prototype that even Barrett-Jackson can't sell."

This contest is all locked up. We will announce the winner in a few minutes. There were SOOOO many good entries this time.

This was one of the hardest ones we have ever done. There were atleast 10 that we really thought were just fabulous and creative. WHen the dust settled, we can only pick one winner and that person is:

dustklose

Ford and THP have teamed up for the ULTIMATE golfers giveaway: A FREE 'custom-designed Ford Taurus'. Just e-mail JB or GG to get your entry in.

Congrates Dust... good job!

Congrats Dustklose.

Thanks for the link Smallville. As it turns out, if "MythBusters" are to be believed, the idea works!

I went with the 323 dimple design to get a more penetrating drive

Congrats Dustklose!

Congrats Dust!

I don't check for forums closely for a couple days, and JB fires a low blow! Great picture though lol!

Thanks everyone! I was sooooo stoked to see the PM waiting for me!

Thanks again JB, GG and everyone from THP!

Congrats Dust. Your package was put together this morning and is going out UPS today.

Great job Dust! Congrats!

Congrats Dust, cant wait to see what the generous people at THP send you. Just keep the Christmas spirit alive JB!

Awesome entry Dust! I can't wait to see your loot.

Congrats Dust!

I don't check for forums closely for a couple days, and JB fires a low blow! Great picture though lol!

You should follow them (@hackersparadise) on twitter. That is how I was notified of this contest.

Enjoy the goodies! Congrats.

Congrats Dust, cant wait to see what the generous people at THP send you. Just keep the Christmas spirit alive JB!

aren't you jewish?

And Congrats Dust! Well played and everyone had some stuff on there that was worthy as well. Pretty funny stuff indeed! JB, could us THP'ers send in some pics and have other members caption them (just for fun, no prizes, although i could give away some stuff that's been laying around the house).

I could give away a slightly used swiffer or maybe a pez dispenser. You've just got me in the Christmas spirit.

Congrats Dust! There were some clever replies, fun contest.

Awesome entry Dust! I can't wait to see your loot.

You should follow them (@hackersparadise) on twitter. That is how I was notified of this contest.

Still can't follow from work though, so no help for me. And I'm not a huge twitter fan, although it's been a huge success for the company with the Fiesta Movement.

Congrats, enjoy the bounty!!

Great fun, THP. Thanks to all involved.

Back