What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pork chops, sugar snap peas, applesauce and salad.

Meatloaf. My wife's meatloaf is almost as good as mom's!

I guess the real question is do you guys like gravy or tomato based sauce on your meatloaf. My mom always made it with a tomato sauce and parmesan cheese on top.

I guess the real question is do you guys like gravy or tomato based sauce on your meatloaf. My mom always made it with a tomato sauce and parmesan cheese on top.

gravy.....tomato and parm cheese makes me want to look for chicken underneath that combo, not meatloaf

Tomato based.

Mom always puts ketchup on the meatloaf. :drool:

Ketchup here as well.

I have defrosted chicken, and I have rice in the pantry.....now I just need to figure out what to make with them?

Do you have tomato sauce, olives, capers and garlic? Instead of pasta puttanesca, make chicken puttanesca and serve it over rice.

We always put ketchup on the meatloaf too.

Mongolian BBQ.

No, but we have one here. Is BD's an all you can eat thing where you build your own bowl, or are they like Stir Crazy where you get to build just one bowl?

The place we ate is an independent place where you can build as many bowls as you like, and they also have a steam table full of Chinese items. Me likey the AYUCE.

Kevin

BD's is both, actually. Before 4:00 you can get one bowl for like 8 bucks or all-you-can-eat for 10 or 11. After 4:00 you only have the all-you-can-eat option (and same price).

Taco bell tonight. I need to get rid of the rest of of all that Flying J truck stop food.....................

Both my mom and my wife put tomato sauce on their meatloafs. :hungry:

Cottage pie, broccoli, homemade biscuits.

White chili and cornbread.

I have no idea. I'm starving right now though.

Leftover beef stew.

Grilled cheese and tomato soup

That is a great combination halk, we have that every so often too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back