SeeMore Putters Thread

Rolled my new PTM3 yesterday and it feels great, I think it will be going to SeeMore for the CB treatment soon and it makes me want to pickup the Z3c so much more now!!

Dude it was awesome. I tried about all of them. Honestly I think I'm in the market for a mallet. I'm not 100% sure which one I was swinging I'll have to look it up but after his lesson and the way the mallet he had felt in my hand it was so much easier and confidence inspiring.

That's awesome to hear. Not having an SPI instructor within 3 hours drive time, I took a flyer on my original PTM1 based on looks and feedback read here. After being inconsistent in lining it up, I figured I would give the Si3 a try during the PGASS sale. After having that cut down and regripped, I am putting well, but need to work more on pace. And now, reading what you and Aaron are writing, I can't imagine how much more confident I would be after a session or two with an instructor.

cdpkook- SeeMore Putter Institute - call us if we can help - 614-435-8015 or email [email protected]. Happy to help.

Just got my first seemore and so far loving it! Although hunting season has taken priority over golf this last week.

Thanks for being part of the forum.

Wish me luck. Am maybe 30 mins from winning an FGP on the bay for my first Seemore... <fingers crossed>

Tapped from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck! You won't regret the purchase if you get it!

That's awesome to hear. Not having an SPI instructor within 3 hours drive time, I took a flyer on my original PTM1 based on looks and feedback read here. After being inconsistent in lining it up, I figured I would give the Si3 a try during the PGASS sale. After having that cut down and regripped, I am putting well, but need to work more on pace. And now, reading what you and Aaron are writing, I can't imagine how much more confident I would be after a session or two with an instructor.

Anytime you want to come to Rochester for an lesson with Bob, you are more than welcome. Our lesson was at Blue Heron Country Club and it is a gorgeous looking course. It has also been a course I have been meaning to play and we could play a round afterwards. Pretty sure we can get a few THPers to join us.

Good luck! You won't regret the purchase if you get it!

Missed that one. Bidding on a different one now. Now I wait. :(

Tapped from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anytime you want to come to Rochester for an lesson with Bob, you are more than welcome. Our lesson was at Blue Heron Country Club and it is a gorgeous looking course. It has also been a course I have been meaning to play and we could play a round afterwards. Pretty sure we can get a few THPers to join us.

I've played there a couple of times. That is one tough course, IMHO

When I received my M2 back from counter balancing, I noticed that the grip had some runs in the color and the stitching on the back didnt quite look right. I sent an email to Alex at SeeMore with some pics and he is immediately sending me out a replacement at NC. No questions asked. I know it has been said 1000 times but this company just gets how to treat their customers.

When I received my M2 back from counter balancing, I noticed that the grip had some runs in the color and the stitching on the back didnt quite look right. I sent an email to Alex at SeeMore with some pics and he is immediately sending me out a replacement at NC. No questions asked. I know it has been said 1000 times but this company just gets how to treat their customers.

Such an awesome feeling, being appreciated as customers. I'm glad you got fixed up quickly Ricky!

I can't wait to put some pics up in this thread. Should be sometime this week! :blob:

What did you end up with Derek?

There is a marketplace thread up by a lawyer in Atlanta who is delving into the realm of fancy putters. In that thread, toe hang is mentioned.

From my understanding of the putter stroke, and putter design as a whole, toe hang shouldn't affect how the face squares at impact at all. With little to not hand manipulation in the stroke, and just a shoulder rock, the face should be square at impact regardless of toe hang. That is just my understanding, but I think it makes sense.

There is a marketplace thread up by a lawyer in Atlanta who is delving into the realm of fancy putters. In that thread, toe hang is mentioned.

From my understanding of the putter stroke, and putter design as a whole, toe hang shouldn't affect how the face squares at impact at all. With little to not hand manipulation in the stroke, and just a shoulder rock, the face should be square at impact regardless of toe hang. That is just my understanding, but I think it makes sense.

One of my favorites from John:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i7ZMQ69Ic8&feature=youtu.be

X2 is getting the starting slot this week.

Well isn't that a kick in the pants. What an awesome purchase dude!

Here's my issue with toe hang...

Whenever I pick up a putter with a lot of toe hang, I always seem to have problems getting the putter square at impact. Everything is pushed to the right, and I feel like I can only get the putter face square by manipulating my hands.

Case in point: Yesterday, I putted with about eight different SeeMore putters and putters from other manufacturers. (Main idea was to try SeeMore.) I purposely did not check for toe hang before trying any of the putters, because I did not want to have a preconceived notion of how the putter would perform for me. At least two (maybe three) of the SeeMore putters were so open at impact that I could feel the ball rolling down the toe of the putter (i.e., across the face) at impact. When I checked the toe hang on those putters, it was the most severe.

I've watched the SeeMore videos. (I'm actually really impressed with the amount of content on their website.) I also understand that toe hang is apparently a myth and that the issues that I am having are not real. However, without fail, when I try to putt with a putter that has a lot of toe hang, the problems are there.

So, for me, I'll be looking for a putter with minimal toe hang. I hope that is okay with the elites on here.

Here's my issue with toe hang...

Whenever I pick up a putter with a lot of toe hang, I always seem to have problems getting the putter square at impact. Everything is pushed to the right, and I feel like I can only get the putter face square by manipulating my hands.

Case in point: Yesterday, I putted with about eight different SeeMore putters and putters from other manufacturers. (Main idea was to try SeeMore.) I purposely did not check for toe hang before trying any of the putters, because I did not want to have a preconceived notion of how the putter would perform for me. At least two (maybe three) of the SeeMore putters were so open at impact that I could feel the ball rolling down the toe of the putter (i.e., across the face) at impact. When I checked the toe hang on those putters, it was the most severe.

I've watched the SeeMore videos. (I'm actually really impressed with the amount of content on their website.) I also understand that toe hang is apparently a myth and that the issues that I am having are not real. However, without fail, when I try to putt with a putter that has a lot of toe hang, the problems are there.

So, for me, I'll be looking for a putter with minimal toe hang. I hope that is okay with the elites on here.

Dude, we're just throwing things out there, comfort and confidence mentally is the name of the game in the end, no one is saying that you're wrong, we're just discussing things. I used to think and feel very similarly prior to going through SPi instruction, so I see both sides.

Black Gunmetal mFGP2. Center Shafted.

Can't wait. Fell in love with the feel. Liked the darker color and additional alignment lines on the back. I think I'm going to be deadly with it.

I like it Derek!!! I bought a mFGP CS last night as well. I blame Hawk.

Haha Dev. I see the sickness has taken over.

Back