2013 Summer OH/IN/MI and Surrounding areas get together

These two weekends aren't going to be mini meets, they're going to be full on invitationals! Glad to see a ton of people showing interest from all over the area, from Indiana to Jersey! Can't wait to meet a whole new set of THPers.

Cough <Maryland> cough

It's awesome to see how awesome the Ohio gatherings turn outs are!

Last yr we got JB and War to come to Ohio in the fall and bring the Tour Van. This yr the Invitational sold out and had to be expanded twice. Our summer gathering had a good showing and now two fall gatherings with amazing numbers. This is nothing short of amazing!!!

Cough <Maryland> cough

Oh I know about 3 from Maryland! Haha no I was just giving the scope of West to East (at least, I think Maryland may be closer than Jersey). I was never good at geography.

Oh I know about 3 from Maryland! Haha no I was just giving the scope of West to East (at least, I think Maryland may be closer than Jersey). I was never good at geography.
Just busting your chops buddy

Tyler, you planning on the Sunday round also?
I've been working and didn't keep up. Should we buy that group golfer deal?

Sorry, on the 12th.

Pretty sure gregdrews is gonna be in for Saturday only on Oct. 12. We hung out today in Lakewood, NY after I bought that shaft from him and hit some balls, talked THP and stuff. He'll fit right in with everyone!

Pretty sure gregdrews is gonna be in for Saturday only on Oct. 12. We hung out today in Lakewood, NY after I bought that shaft from him and hit some balls, talked THP and stuff. He'll fit right in with everyone!

That's awfully close to GregDan and I was nowhere near NY today. Must be another awesome THPer.

The more the merrier. Gonna be some awesome weekends!

Tyler, you planning on the Sunday round also?
I've been working and didn't keep up. Should we buy that group golfer deal?

Sorry, on the 12th.

The group golfer deal I think is for the Sunday round on the 13th. And yes I was hoping we would be in. Charlie said he is good with it and you're the driver so you kinda run things. I'm not sure if anyone has inquired about it at this point, haven't received any PMs. Mike Dean is kinda busy this weekend. :confused2:

These two weekends aren't going to be mini meets, they're going to be full on invitationals! Glad to see a ton of people showing interest from all over the area, from Indiana to Jersey! Can't wait to meet a whole new set of THPers.

YES! I would like as many people as possible watching me duff my 1st tee shot.

Since I almost always play nine holes (weeknight league is about my only time playing), I just realized how much more physically demanding playing 18 on a good course can be! Heck, I'm gonna have to start training by playing more full rounds before Oct 12! I played 18 at Boulder Creek yesterday, and my hands were hurting by the end of it!

Hey guys ill be back on the job tomorrow..will finalize both weekends..update lists for each round and we can get things situated.

Hey guys ill be back on the job tomorrow..will finalize both weekends..update lists for each round and we can get things situated.

You're the man mike!

Sorry the tee times weren't finalized. I guess we just aren't Mr. 441. Glad we got you on our side though.

Sorry the tee times weren't finalized. I guess we just aren't Mr. 441. Glad we got you on our side though.

its all good man

I'll keep an eye. Are we planning some dinner and drinks somewhere after the round?

I'm out before I even got in. :(

Tappin' instead of Ballroom right now.

I'll keep an eye. Are we planning some dinner and drinks somewhere after the round?

Thats just usually handled that evening or a few days before...but saturday at pine lakes includes dinner

Dont forget to add Colt and motooo to the Columbus list.

Buck and I did some recruiting this past weekend.

Cool for some reason I can't edit that post from tapatalk but ill get it tomorrow

Up to 20 and 22 respectively, I'll start breaking out the lists into Saturday and Sunday rounds shortly

Talked to Steel President last night. He may be up for Pine Lakes

Back