What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went all in. You won't be disappointed sir. The putter slot alone makes it a great choice.

Agreed, just gotta keep an eye on it sometimes, by betti cover has fallen off twice

Went all in. You won't be disappointed sir. The putter slot alone makes it a great choice.

I do like that putter slot. I'ma big fan of the small pocket on top of the ball pocket.

Agreed, just gotta keep an eye on it sometimes, by betti cover has fallen off twice

I had that when I used my betti cover with the staff bag.

ejajy7u4.jpg
this showed up time to counter balance the machine!
Ohhhh yeah! Loving this bucky!

Some Nike 20xi balls.

Two Part Time Golf flex Icon fitted hats.

Two Part Time Golf flex Icon fitted hats.

googled Icon fitted hat and found this. I bet you look mean in it

obey-x-new-era-icon-face-59fifty-fitted-cap-2-1.jpg

googled Icon fitted hat and found this. I bet you look mean in it

obey-x-new-era-icon-face-59fifty-fitted-cap-2-1.jpg
I would. But, oh HELL no. Hahahaha

This one:
138709142.jpg

And this one, in white:
138705380.jpg

I like that 2nd one a lot

If I had one complaint about the Part Time Golf hats, is that the red and blue emblem looks too much like the MLB emblem on baseball hats. Otherwise, love those things.

If I had one complaint about the Part Time Golf hats, is that the red and blue emblem looks too much like the MLB emblem on baseball hats. Otherwise, love those things.

I think that was the point though, at least IMO. Its why I like it, fun play on the MLB one, plus, its way better than crappy baseball anyways. :alien:

What's an MLB?

Picked up some E5's on the cheap. I've heard good things so we'll see. Can't see them being better than the B330 but I've been wrong many times before.

My 2 extensions for my wedges came in today, along with the Super Stroke iron/woods multicompound grips. I was looking forward to playing with them tomorrow, but got home from work and realized that I not only was out of epoxy, I was out of grip tape as well.

I guess I'll be doing them next week.

I went to the tent sale at my local Golfsmith and snagged a mint condition used RBZ 5 wood for $80. The last hole in my arsenal has now been filled and it matches the 3 wood I picked up a couple months ago. Also got to play a twilight round today and had some really amazing shots with it. I know I'm way behind the times, but I freaking love the RBZ line. Maybe in a couple years I'll upgrade to Stage 2, lol.

Picked up a black pair of Oakley holdover shoes. On sale and only paid nz$90 ! Down from a little over nz$200, bonus.

had my cleveland classic putter cut from 35" to 32" and a 1" super stroke grip installed. also snagged a slightly used taylormade R1 5 wood for $20. they make their maiden voyages tomorrow....

Second Adidas thing off the bay this week, been looking for a breathable, full zip, wind top with some water resistance and this was bnwt item was a steal.

Super happy with the quality, fit and colour too, now officially an Adidas fanboy :D

adidaswind.jpg

Picked up a black pair of Oakley holdover shoes. On sale and only paid nz$90 ! Down from a little over nz$200, bonus.

Crazy comfortable. These are my new favorites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

SeeMore SB2c Belly to be counterbalanced!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back