The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stank would work too. Stank doesn't get used enough.

Uh--wouldn't that be "stunk"?

Hmmm, was the word stinked in that context used bad or deliberate word play? I might of snuck it in their for affect because I liked how it sounded, or I mightn't not of known what the hell I were doing.

You decide. Either works for me.

Kevin

Hmmm, was the word stinked in that context used bad or deliberate word play? I might of snuck it in their for affect because I liked how it sounded, or I mightn't not of known what the hell I were doing.

Kevin

Uncle!

Kevin

Or is that, "effect"?

Or is that, "effect"?

What else can you find? Have you affectively considered the rest of the post. You might of missed alot of other problems, to.

Kevin

I woodn't think sew. Eye have an I four noticing missed up words. Probaly alot bedder then ewe. :D

Last edited:
I got me a new golf hat last night while at Wally World. I picked up a Black mesh Bridgestone Golf hat. It's got the Bridgestone 'B' on the front, Bridgestone Golf on the side and e-6+ on the back. It feels super comfy. I can't wait to get out again and play while wearing it. Too bad they are doing away with the e-6+ balls. Now I'm waiting for Wally World to clearence out the e-6+ balls so I can scoop up a couple dozen of those too.

Amazing day - It's December 4 and 55*. Nicky and I just got back from a walk to the beach.

A small HHJJ in an otherwise FML day.

I needed a new practice glove, so I hit the local golf store last night and decided to try their in-store brand, which is $12 and they were having a 2 for 1 special for "club" members (free "club" membership = basically a mailing list).

I tried one at the range this morning and, surprisingly, they are really nice gloves for the money. I'm going back to pick up a few more if they have any left.

For anyone in the Seattle area, give the "Fuzion" glove at Puetz Golf (with the Puetz logo on the flap - the only downside) a try next time you are in the store.

The seam on one of the fingers of my new glove ripped out this morning...

Is this really my life?

Is this really my life?

You get what you pay for Harry.

Spoiler

Don't get mad, but it is kind of funny.

You get what you pay for Harry.

Spoiler

Don't get mad, but it is kind of funny.

Yes, I know. And I'm sure they will replace it, but the store is out of my way.

And I'm bummed because I thought I found a good, cheap glove for practice.

Amazing day - It's December 4 and 55*. Nicky and I just got back from a walk to the beach.

Lucky you. It was 24* on my way into the office this morning. It's now up to 30*.

Do you get much snow there?

Not really - maybe 1-2 inches of snow 2-3 times during the Winter. No snow in Metro Portland yet. There might a light dusting this Sunday, which will make it fun driving up the hill to church unless service is canceled.

Is this really my life?

Maybe that was the free one in the deal. :confused2: Just trying to help you find the silver lining.

It's 29° here. At least it's sunny.

Lucky you. It was 24* on my way into the office this morning. It's now up to 30*.

God Bless Fourputt, my boss said it was 9* in Denver yesterday morning. No one should have to live in that.

I'm happy to have come across this site, this has got to be THE BEST golf site around!! :clapp:

I'm also checking out the new Golfsmith Extremem tomorrow, just to see what its about!! Whoohoo...40,000 sq. ft of space, with a huge practice putting green and 9 indoor golf range bays...SUPER COOL!! And then golfing tomorrow afternoon and my first PGA tournament I will be attending on Sunday!!!

YAY!!!

I'm happy to have come across this site, this has got to be THE BEST golf site around!! :clapp:

I'm also checking out the new Golfsmith Extremem tomorrow, just to see what its about!! Whoohoo...40,000 sq. ft of space, with a huge practice putting green and 9 indoor golf range bays...SUPER COOL!! And then golfing tomorrow afternoon and my first PGA tournament I will be attending on Sunday!!!

YAY!!!

You have obviously become as addicted as most of he inmates in this golfing loony bin. Glad to have you aboard.:D

8:30 tee time at one of my favorite courses in the morning. Men's club money is just sitting there waiting for me to win it. I always win at this course, it just fits my eye.

I'm really surprised that they don't have a PGA Tour Superstore in SoCal.
Seems like a prime location for them.

I'm pretty sure the PGA Tour Superstores are the reason that Golfsmith and Edwin Watts have started opening their versions of the superstores.

I'm really surprised that they don't have a PGA Tour Superstore in SoCal.
Seems like a prime location for them.

I'm pretty sure the PGA Tour Superstores are the reason that Golfsmith and Edwin Watts have started opening their versions of the superstores.

We have a crappy selection of golf stores.

We have a crappy selection of golf stores.

Try being here. We have a very small Golfsmith and a couple privately owned stores with a limited selection. Golf Galaxy is an hour away and I have no clue where the closet Dick's is located.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back