The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coughlin's face is about to get super red.

Wilson's about to find the bench. That's two!

I don't like romo , but he's not soft, just bad at football

4 Turnovers.....epic lol

He's still a softy in my book. Not just from tonight but lots of other things over the years.

Running backs who can't hang onto the ball don't last too long in the league. This kid is on thin ice.

He's still a softy in my book. Not just from tonight but lots of other things over the years.

I'd love to hear what those are.. But honestly it doesn't really matter. The dude battles

The Giants look SO bad. SOOOOOOOO bad.

hahahaha that would have been awesome if they fumbled that to the one and then jumped on it.

I'd love to see the mess that is the Giants offense on the 1 yard line.

My favourite part is where they went run to get the ball moving forward and then that happened hahaha!

Take the sacks! INT INT FUMBLE FUMBLE
FIFY buddy

We all have opinions on his ability but I am glad you can see the first part

You're damn right he does, right up until the playoffs start. Then....well....

Seems Wilson just found the bench. Womp womp womp

Willis McGahee, please pick up line 1, it's the Giants front office calling.

The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Things I've learned tonight:
1. Faith Hill > Carrie Underwood
2. The Cowboys can make a game close even when it is served to them on a platter.
3. I would never let David Wilson hold a child of mine.

Things I've learned tonight:
1. Faith Hill > Carrie Underwood
2. Even the Cowboys can make a close game when it is served to them on a platter. .
3. I would never let David Wilson hold a child of mine.

Agreed on all points haha.

I wonder how much better Romo would be if he didn't try and throw everything in there at 100mph and force the plays?

Cowboy fans should not be impressed with their play. They should be up by at least a metric ton

Oh my. The Giants are garbage.

Cowboy fans should not be impressed with their play. They should be up by at least a metric ton

impressed with the D, not really with the O. They should be up more, but typical Dallas let teams hang around.

So, the Giants are like those painful sitcoms where everything bad happens and then finally, at the end, everything comes around and everyone is happy again.

Is that why the Cowboys haven't bothered to dominate yet?

Oh man. This game is just comical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back