The THP Bridgestone Championship - THP Invades Las Vegas

Phew, passport came in mail today, was getting a little nervous :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Right on SHIFTY!

no matter what the format is, a good time will be had by all :)

how many more days? this many...
6a00d83451596669e20162fdf1e30f970d-450wi.jpg

starting tomorrow we can start our 18 hole countdown :) we should start a thread where we count the days down starting with the 18th hole and we can all post pictures of that hole and talk about how we are gonna play it

I'm with the Hat on this one.

I expect total awesomeness. This is so damn exciting.

No doubt. There are a lot of factors here that are working to make this event pretty epic.

I would venture to say that this has the capacity to break the mold. It already has by being the first two-day Invitational.

I would have to agree with this...This is the final invitational of the year...I expect there to be a twist of 2 to the current scoring at other events....JB always has something up his sleeve.

Hmmm, I would like to ask for a 15th club rule during this tournament. I played the Palm course at Angel Park this weekend and if the desert areas at TPC are as bad as Angel Park, I'm gonna leave this tournament with a bunch of mangled clubs.

Hmmm, I would like to ask for a 15th club rule during this tournament. I played the Palm course at Angel Park this weekend and if the desert areas at TPC are as bad as Angel Park, I'm gonna leave this tournament with a bunch of mangled clubs.

Dude, I usually play with waaaaay more than 14 in the bag. You're all good I would imagine.

starting tomorrow we can start our 18 hole countdown :) we should start a thread where we count the days down starting with the 18th hole and we can all post pictures of that hole and talk about how we are gonna play it

Excellent idea!

Finally got to play this weekend with Bridgestone's suggestion for me, the B330-S and I loved the way they felt, flew and how they held the green.

Glad to hear they work well for you. Everyone that has posted comments seem to be pleased with the performance of the recommended balls, I know I am with the RX.

17 and a wake-up and this thing kicks off. Man, I can't wait to experience the awesome!!!

In Vegas this past Thursday to watch Denver put the hurt on Baltimore. Very fun to watch!

101* during the day and not much cooler at night. I was bone dry after only one day. Gotta remember to drink something other than beer in two weeks.

Has a thread been started for extra rounds and extracurricular activities?

In Vegas this past Thursday to watch Denver put the hurt on Baltimore. Very fun to watch!

101* during the day and not much cooler at night. I was bone dry after only one day. Gotta remember to drink something other than beer in two weeks.

Has a thread been started for extra rounds and extracurricular activities?

No other threads with round and activities discussion, with people coming in at different times that might be tough. Id just setup a round and see if anyone wants to join u that is there.

Who's down to rent superhero costumes and parade down Las Vegas blvd ?
I'm down to drink beers while watching you and others wear costumes down LVB.

Looks like shifty gets a room mate, wife put on a project at work and won't be able to come with me.

Looks like shifty gets a room mate, wife put on a project at work and won't be able to come with me.

Gonna be fun man. :) glad to hear that.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

J4U and myself are playing Primm Valley Desert Course on Friday at 11:40 and have two spots open. I jumped on a hotdeal for only $27 which is a huge bargain for this top course which is 30-40 minutes from the RIO. I know some of you are going to be arriving before Friday and are invited to join us for a fun round. The first two who PM me will be added to the foursome.

Also, we are looking for a round on Thursday afternoon if anyone is interested or has a tee time already.

Back