Cool Off - The Quick Chill

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Sometimes at THP HQ we get products in to test that are different. This falls into that category. A moist towel infused with natural ingredients to cool you down.

ja7e4e8u.jpg

I will be trying them out here in the hot FL sun but upon first trial they work as advertised. Similar to a damp cloth, the cooling down is pretty instantaneous. It smells like frozen citrus if that makes sense and the cooling sensation lingers quite a bit longer than a damp cloth. Of course you also don't have the dripping water which is nice.

I will be putting these in my golf bag and bringing them to the course this weekend.

Those are a great idea in the FL heat. I love when the course marshal comes around handing out cold towels during the summer.

Do you have to add the water?

#mangoscented

This looks interesting. Cool name too. Always looking for better ways to cool down.

• Admin
Those are a great idea in the FL heat. I love when the course marshal comes around handing out cold towels during the summer.

Do you have to add the water?

#mangoscented

Not at all. In fact after you use the thing, if you put a splash of water back on the area you wiped down, it is "reactivated".

Not at all. In fact after you use the thing, if you put a splash of water back on the area you wiped down, it is "reactivated".

Sounds like an immediate must have, especially u folks living down by the surface of the sun

Interesting product. Could definitely come in use as of late here.

Sounds like a winner here! With all the oils and natural herbs, any slickness on your hands?

I put this on the back of my neck about 30 minutes ago and my neck is still super cold. Of course, I am indoors right now so that could be part of it, but my neck is easily 5+ degrees cooler than the rest of my body.

Sounds like a great product if it works as advertised. Definitely a useful item down here in the south.

Very interested in hearing the review. We have iced towels at our club about every 3/4 holes and I love them but a more portable product would definitely be worth considering.

Looks good. How much did you pay for it?

Interesting... do they leave a sticky feeling behind? are they similar in size to those small toweletts they give you at BBQ places?

Looks good. How much did you pay for it?

Here is a link for them on Amazon. I believe they can be found in stores locally as well.

http://www.amazon.com/Cool-Off-Citrus-Towelette-24-Count/dp/B003IU8KLU

Interesting... do they leave a sticky feeling behind? are they similar in size to those small toweletts they give you at BBQ places?

No sticky feeling and they are about twice the size and thickness of the BBQ restaurant things. Still not thick and large, but bigger than those.

could have used these at some THP Demo Days and some Morgan Cup action.

Sounds like something we need to try out here in the DFW area. I it would sure help when it's 100+ out there.

This looks interesting. Will be curious to hear thoughts are it could help with some of the heat here in TX

An interesting idea, the packaging sure makes them easy to keep in a golf bag though.

"cool" Idea.....I recently picked up a frog toggs Cilly Pad Cooling Towel its washable and reuseable as well.[h=1][/h]

Perfect for rounds in Arizona....although a lot of the courses out there have scented towels soaked in ice water that you can replenish fairly often.

Back