THP Fantasy Football - Week 1 Thread

That penalty just made me lose. I needed bullock to get a field goal and I take the lead. Mward has Daniels. Kick comes back first and goal and td pass to Daniels. Wtf !!

That penalty just made me lose. I needed bullock to get a field goal and I take the lead. Mward has Daniels. Kick comes back first and goal and td pass to Daniels. Wtf !!

Oh shoot! Didn't realize that was you playing midget. Tough lose man!

My heart is pumping! Fantasy football is great fun.

I think I am within only a couple points with a really solid chunk of the 4th to play!

I know man, it's great.

Still waiting on 1 point from Novak

Between that and jacoby jones getting knocked out by a teammate and Calvin Johnson being a blank it's take a dump in my picnic basket week lol

When your tight end is your best scoring player, you have Fantasy problems.

I can't go to sleep because another league is in limbo. I'm going crazy here. Stupid texans defense is killing me.

1.1 points short....

Well, that's fantasy football I guess. 16 more weeks to go and I'm already telling myself I'm giving it up next year...but I keep getting suckered back in. Bah...

So....anyone in league 4 want schaub??

I had given up at half with Vick &McCoy just ripping the Skins apart and Mike Hunt still have Gates in the 2nd game.

Wake up to a win of 110.5 to 110. Wow, just cray Cray.

Notorious Mike Hunt losing in week 1 to a scrub like me! :D

Big win to start off week one. Matt Schaub had a great night, and if he continues this pace, ill be glad I waited until round 9-10 to take a QB this year. #depth

Jman gave me a run for it though. It's a looooonnng season, but getting a win in week one is a nice start!

Oh man that is brutal. I thought that 51yd kick originally was going in and I was gonna be way behind the 8 ball most the night.

GG is not going to be happy today. While she has lost the 1st two games I think each of the last 4 years, losing by half a point after putting up 110 is rough.

GG is not going to be happy today. While she has lost the 1st two games I think each of the last 4 years, losing by half a point after putting up 110 is rough.

Maybe you should just leave the house and go play golf today or something. Lol

Maybe you should just leave the house and go play golf today or something. Lol

She is usually pretty cool with it as long as her team performed. She got to 110 with her 2nd round pick and 4th round pick getting a combined 7 points or something, so losing by half a point will be okay. I tend to see her team as pretty stacked right now, so we will see how the rest of the season goes.

Nice to wake up after winning week one:D

Spiller is apparently keeping his 25 touchdown game performance for next week... Congrats on the win KK's butt.

I do hope the trend of Bolden getting a billion points continues. That would be nice.

Worst part is for GG, it was by a single yard. Guy had 49 yards. Gets that 50 mark and the win is there. She is sad.

Worst part is for GG, it was by a single yard. Guy had 49 yards. Gets that 50 mark and the win is there. She is sad.

I know how she feels. I experienced the .5 point loss last year. It sucks.

League 4 had some scoring machines. I had the 4th most points and lost to the highest scorer. Te 2nd most points tied each other and they both took the dreaded draw. Here we go week 2!

That's why we shoulda done fractional points! Seems silly to not get points for what your players are doing just because they didn't reach a complete 10 yards.

Roddy White was the same thing for me this week. 19 yards, 1 pt for yards. Oh well.

That's why we shoulda done fractional points! Seems silly to not get points for what your players are doing just because they didn't reach a complete 10 yards.

Agree completely!

Back