Day 1 Winner - 12 Days Of Holiday Cheer

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Our THP 12 Days of Holiday Cheer Contest entry period came to an end a couple of days ago and tonight we will start announcing the winners of each day (category) and for the next 12 days we will announce more winners.

The Day 1 category was brought to you by Adams Golf and I first want to thank them for donating such an amazing prize. A brand new set of A7OS hybrid iron set ready for play.

715663876_U2EEv-M.jpg

The Winning Entry
My name is Foster Calloway. I am 15 months old. I just learned to type and walk. My Pappaw started playing golf this year. He loves it! I really wanna outdo my parents so Pappaw will love me more. These clubs will help secure me as his favorite grandson.

And the winner is:
Spoiler
tcalloway1

There were LOTS of entries for this one and when it came down to it, a winner had to be chosen. We want to thank everybody that sent in letters for this and do not forget that we have 11 more days to go. Tomorrow night we will announce the "Day 2" winner at 8PM EST, so we hope everybody tunes in for that.

Congrats on the new goodies tcalloway1!

Congratulations Calloway!

Congrats!

Nice job!

Congrats!!!!!!!!

Congrats!

Great job and great prize. Congrates!

Congrats on your 2nd major!

Congrats! Enjoy the new set!

The wifey and I just found out and are pumped up! Just so you all know, Foster is our first born and he is 15 months old. It's been a very trying year for us (foster has had some health issues) and this truly is a blessing this Christmas. Thanks THP and Adams for the wonderful gift. We can't believe it. My father in law just got into golf this past year and he's hooked. He will be so excited about these clubs for Christmas. Thanks again JB and the gang for spreading some Christmas cheer to Western North Carolina!

Congrats TCalloway and good job, Foster!

Congrats TC!

Congrats TC...

Congrats TC, he is going to be thrilled.

Congrats TC and congrats to father in law. Im sure he will be stoked.

Congrats!!!!

Christmas came early in the TC house this year. Congrads and yet another great gift from THP. I pray for continued health for Foster.

congrats :)

Congrats on securing your future as the favorite Grandson, Foster!!!!

Congrats..

Back