THP & Callaway - The 1st Ultimate Club Testing Event

I can tell you guys now that your clubs are being assembled.
That's awesome, can or do we know when the NDA is up?

I can tell you guys now that your clubs are being assembled.

That was fast!!!! Can't wait to get my hands on these!!!!

Oh wow. Friday ship? Could we possibly have them next week? I'll reiterate...wow!

Oh wow. Friday ship? Could we possibly have them next week? I'll reiterate...wow!

I like the way you think TOAD!!!!

U guys are funny

Exciting stuff right now. Can't wait for this!

For reals? Like I can actually test everything before winter hits me?

Super. Excited.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Can't..freaking...wait

For reals? Like I can actually test everything before winter hits me?

Super. Excited.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

your order has been put on hold. sorry.

Come on guys spill, an NDA isn't worth the paper its printed on. I kid of course, on the spill part

My gawd the wait for the delivery now is going to be worse than that day before leaving for the event itself.

Even if I only show my wife, who knows nothing, at least I can show them off and get it off my chest.

4lpzm1.gif

Well what? I'm excited that our stuff is being assembled. I'm just wondering how much longer those of us who had to be complicated and give Matt a hard time are going to have to wait.

I would want Matt to go out and hit just one shot with the club before he sent it. Kind of like inspector 12 with Hanes underwear but with golf clubs.

Exciting stuff guys!

Well what? I'm excited that our stuff is being assembled. I'm just wondering how much longer those of us who had to be complicated and give Matt a hard time are going to have to wait.

This waiting game is going to suck. I knew I should have given my office address for shipping...what was I thinking??? Maybe we'll get lucky and actually get some tracking info when it becomes available.

probably an extra 4-6 weeks no biggy :)

Im guessing a few months. Just my guess.

Very exciting times at THP manor. Feels like yesterday we were all at Mission Inn.

Back