THP Ultimate Club Testing w/ TaylorMade Golf

Safe travels everyone

Made it to the airport all good and am now just at the gate waiting.

So close!

Guess ya missed the 6pm deadline for the green cover?

Guess ya missed the 6pm deadline for the green cover?

Couldn't get a sub. Plus, I'll be missing a LOT of school coming up in early 2014 methinks. :alien:

Staying at Tuscana tonight, right next to Championsgate.

I also have a giant bag of skittles. I hear you've had a few of them in your lifetime.

#BestRoomieEver?

YUUUUUSSSSS!

Woohoo!

Im sure you guys will be going non-stop tomorrow, so I'll just wish everyone a good time now.

Enjoy the hospitality of Taylor Made they really know how to treat their guests right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoy it, fellas!!! It's about to get real real!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Finally hit Orlando about a hour ago. Wishing I would have stayed further south now. Oh well. Just finished supper about to hit the pool.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

Starting tomorrow I'm sure you guys will be too busy to spend alot of time in here. So have a great time, learn alot and remember we will be looking forward to your thoughts.

Starting tomorrow I'm sure you guys will be too busy to spend alot of time in here. So have a great time, learn alot and remember we will be looking forward to your thoughts.

The embargo is off of the Speed Blade, so JB has encouraged us to be on here and tell you guys everything about our experiences.

The embargo is off of the Speed Blade, so JB has encouraged us to be on here and tell you guys everything about our experiences.
Looking forward to hearing ALL your thoughts.

And we certainly appreciate that and look forward to everyones thoughts

Can't wait to see you guys in Orlando tomorrow!

Can't wait to land and befriend my Canadian brother!!!!!!

Everyone, get ready to be best friends. Yusssssss.

Enjoy Florida!

If it gets cold this weekend, I will kill you.

Enjoy Florida!

If it gets cold this weekend, I will kill you.

I think you bring the cold with you.

That said, if I reach up to the sky with a golf ball early saturday and cause weird things to happen, I maintain it's not my fault.

Leaving Orlando and heading to UCF Penn St game this weekend. Ill prob pass some of you coming in on my way out of town.

Looking forward to following this thread and hearing what you guys think about the clubs and the course and everything else this weekend. ChampionsGate is an awesome facility, I always enjoy playing there. Have a blast guys!

Its about wheels up time. Catch y'all in 2 hours!

Have fun this weekend everyone!!

At the gate waiting to board and leave KC behind and head to the beautiful Omni! Can't wait to get there and meet you guys!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4

On the jet. Me and the lady next to me are going to get to know each other well. She's taking about 1/4 of mine as well! It'll be worth it. The end destination is all that matters.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4

Just ran into amsmith61 and Manlai at baggage claim. To say we're all excited about this weekend would be an understatement.

Back