The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pats, to me, as much as I hate them, have always been an electrifying team. Watching them now, is kind of sad. They will bounce back, they always do, but there is just such a disconnect with that team right now.

I blame the talent brady has
Missing top 5 receivers based on yards from last year
Missing his top receiver from last week.

Gronk will help but they need another solid wr

They need more Edelman!

I heard they tried to get Brandon Lloyd back, but he won't sign. Not sure what he is holding out for, but several teams tried to get him and he won't sign with anyone.

That was a first down.

I heard they tried to get Brandon Lloyd back, but he won't sign. Not sure what he is holding out for, but several teams tried to get him and he won't sign with anyone.

He wants to be a rapper.

The Pats, to me, as much as I hate them, have always been an electrifying team. Watching them now, is kind of sad. They will bounce back, they always do, but there is just such a disconnect with that team right now.

I don't mind it at all. They need to struggle every once in a while. I actually don't mind a lot of the guys on the team, but the fans up here are SO ENTITLED, it's ridiculous. I wonder what's going to happen when Brady retires and they start missing the playoffs regularly, those fans are going to realize how spoiled they are right now.

LOL is that actually true?

It is true.

I don't mind it at all. They need to struggle every once in a while. I actually don't mind a lot of the guys on the team, but the fans up here are SO ENTITLED, it's ridiculous. I wonder what's going to happen when Brady retires and they start missing the playoffs regularly, those fans are going to realize how spoiled they are right now.

Duke basketball fans are on line 2 for you. :D

Brady should just throw it to himself

Alright Bill, bench Julian and keep feeding Ridley!

Incomplete! Wooooo!

Game is boooooorrrrrriiiinnngggg

Im buying an Edelman jersey.

Nevermind, I just took it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back